Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
If your angling passion takes you to the narrowest, rockiest shallows, you need the Lowe Roughneck 1860 Tunnel Jet. This durable, thoughtfully designed jon boat offers a weight-forward center console to keep the draft as shallow as possible, and a high-performance jet tunnel engine configuration that protects your engine from damage. Coupled with the high 27” transom, you can slide through the shallow backwater with ease and get straight to where the fish are biting, every time.
Please note: This boat model may or may not be in-stock. A Nationally Advertised Price, if listed, may change without notice or include accessories not fully described herein. Please contact your local, authorized dealer for exact details on model availability and package pricing.
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Center console w/recessed switches, windscreen & grab handle
- Jet tunnel configuration
- Folding driver's seat (shadow grass)
- Console forward fixed passenger seat w/seat & back pads (Shadow Grass)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Fuel gauge
- Port Side Rod Holders (3)
- Rear deck pedestal base
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Under driver & passenger seat storage