Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
With its powerful Mercury® tunnel jet engine the Lowe Roughneck 1860 Pathfinder’s rugged, high-performing fishing platform takes you deep into the shallows. Proven all-aluminum Lowe construction means lasting durability and a smooth ride, while an array of features and options mean you can tailor your Pathfinder to meet your specific needs. So go on, head for the narrowest shoots, the rockiest ledges.
Please note: This boat model may or may not be in-stock. A Nationally Advertised Price, if listed, may change without notice or include accessories not fully described herein. Please contact your local, authorized dealer for exact details on model availability and package pricing.
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Front center console w/ recessed switches and windscreen
- Fuel Gauge
- Jet tunnel configuration
- Driver seat cushion in shadow grass with storage box
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Starboard rod storage (accommodates 3 rods)
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Rear Deck pedestal seat base
- Storage boxes in Bow deck (2)