Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
The Lowe 1760 Pathfinder is a spacious and reliable fishing machine that’s built to withstand year after year of heavy use. Count on all-aluminum Lowe construction for a smooth ride and lasting durability, and count on the convenient tunnel jet engine configuration to get you into the tightest fishing spots with ease. Bow and stern casting decks featuring pedestal seat bases provide ample room to cast and reel in the big catch, while a choice of two camouflage paint schemes allows you to tailor your Lowe for maximum stealth. Wherever your path takes you, the Lowe Roughneck Pathfinder is up to the task.
Please note: This boat model may or may not be in-stock. A Nationally Advertised Price, if listed, may change without notice or include accessories not fully described herein. Please contact your local, authorized dealer for exact details on model availability and package pricing.
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Front center console w/ recessed switches and windscreen
- Fuel gauge
- Jet tunnel configuration
- Driver seat cushion in shadow grass with storage box
- Bow aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Starboard rod storage (accommodates 3 rods)
- Bow deck with pedestal seat base
- Stern deck with pedestal seat base
- Storage boxes in Bow deck (2)