Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
You’ll never lose your way with the Roughneck 1660 Pathfinder. Thanks to its tunnel jet engine configuration, you can take on the shallowest streams and rockiest ledges with confidence. And thanks to its spacious layout featuring bow and stern casting decks with pedestal seat bases, there’s plenty of room to get after the fish. Two available camouflage paint schemes—Mossy Oak Break-Up and Shadow Grass—with optional camo pedestal seats provide for a stealthy approach to your prey. Meanwhile, a super-durable pressed-in cross rib stringer system and all-aluminum Lowe construction provide lasting durability, even in the face of heavy use. The path to fishing success is clear with the Lowe Roughneck Pathfinder.
Please note: This boat model may or may not be in-stock. A Nationally Advertised Price, if listed, may change without notice or include accessories not fully described herein. Please contact your local, authorized dealer for exact details on model availability and package pricing.
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Fuel gauge
- Front center console w/ recessed switches and windscreen
- Jet tunnel configuration
- Driver seat cushion in shadow grass with storage box
- Bow aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- 6.6 gallon portable fuel tank
- Starboard rod storage (accommodates 3 rods)
- Bow deck with pedestal seat base
- Stern deck with pedestal seat base
- Storage boxes in Bow deck (2)