Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Tons of storage, a smooth ride, sporty styling and an awesome value price put the 180 in a class by itself. Its fuel-efficient standard 90 HP Mercury 4-Stroke outboard means long days on the water. Exceptional cockpit space, a helm seat with flip-up bolster and an optional water sports tow pylon keep your crew comfortable, and active. In fact the only thing more thankful than your family, will be your wallet.
• The 180 utilizes Beam Forward Design coupled with high gunnels for more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
• Available Flight Series or Fishing Package can customize the 180 to suit your family's needs.
• Multiple outboard engine choices offer all the benefits of outboard power: trimming the engine fully out of the water, easy maintenance and extended boating sessions.
• Lockable port console storage compartment.
• Aft Bench Seating
• Beverage Holders (6)
• Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
• Glove Box, Port, Lockable
• Grab Handles (6)
• Helm & Port Bucket Seats Swivel 180º
• In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
• Port Back-to-Back Seat, Converts to Sunlounge
• Waterproof 120-Watt AM/FM Stereo w/Audio Input for iPod & mp3
• 12V Accessory Outlet
• 12V Horn
• Instrumentation: Fuel Gauge, Speedometer, Tachometer, Voltmeter
• Padded Steering Wheel
• Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
• Tilt Steering
• 12V Navigation Lights
• Bow & Transom Eyes
• Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
• Mooring Cleats (6)
• Safety Handholds
• Vinyl Gunwale Molding
• Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
• Painted Swing Tongue Trailer