Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
A more forward leaning take on classic Tiara Yacht lines, the modern profile of the 44 Coupe heralds the progressive nuances of this yacht. To promote more interaction between pilot and guests and for further enjoyment of the water, the salon is enclosed but can be opened easily through the oversized sliding glass doors, bringing the outside in and the inside out. The architectural theme inside is centered on warm teak complimented by the latest interior finishes. A spacious salon, generous staterooms and contemporary galley accommodate multiple guests in style. The wrap around windshield, large sunroof and abundant windows make for better visibility and brighter, airier interior spaces. Once outside the fun gathers around the aft grill and huge swim platform. It’s the perfect yacht where everything revolves around your connection with the water and your guests, for memories everyone will cherish.
5 - YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY, FULLY TRANSFERABLE!
FRESHWATER AND BOATHOUSE KEPT!
59 ORIGINAL HOURS!
EXTENSIVE LIST OF OPTIONS!
OWNER HAS CHANGED PLANS. A OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AN ALMOST NEW BOAT AT A GREAT PRICE! CALL FOR FULL DETAILS AND SHOWING.
Advancing the success and excitement of the Tiara Coupe series is the 44. Twin Volvo Penta IPS drives, paired with the dependable, sweet-riding Tiara hull, will deliver an exceptional driving experience. Joystick controls, glass cockpit instrumentation, and top of the line integrated electronics systems all make the Tiara 44 Coupe easy to navigate and increase the enjoyment of your yachting experience.
The 44 Coupe incorporates quality and luxury with classic Tiara styles and new technologies in a powerful package. She has everything you love about Tiara: great lines and quality components highlight the exterior with fresh interiors and architectural appointments inside. The glass cockpit features the latest in navigation and operating technologies, including Garmin® electronics and Volvo Penta’s effortless joystick control. The yacht-wide audio system allows zone specific volume controls and comes with USB/MP3 and integrated bluetooth, 19” and 29" LCD TVs, Blu-Ray DVD player, Bose® Soundlink® portable bluetooth speaker system. Advanced LED lighting throughout. A forward master stateroom with twin berths and private head, complemented by a central guest stateroom and day head offer the perfect amount of overnight space for a family or guests who join for an extended cruise. Rich, solid wood floors, modern wall coverings, architectural finishes and heavy-duty hardware highlight interior finishes. Tiara Yachts customers may customize their interiors to match their own unique tastes and styles.
Enjoy the sea air through opening port and starboard side windows with blinds in the salon and helm areas. Large sliding doors open the galley and salon to the cockpit styled around outdoor entertaining. A port side walkway brings you to the huge swim platform, aft grill and access to the trunk and mechanical spaces. The exterior appointments and design integrations include the Tiara custom hardtop with powered sunroof, and the salon-to-cockpit transition that brings the water right to your back door.
• Tiara Yachts' transferable limited warranties: five (5) years on hull and deck; two (2) years on accessories. Exclusions apply - refer to 2018 warranty statement for specific details & coverage areas.
• Fresh white gelcoat deck
•DuPont® solid painted bootline, Carbon
• Hull constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa cored hullsides and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin
• Deck constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa core, and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin
• Deck side engine air intake system with built-in step for boarding
• Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings
• Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck & cockpit surfaces
• Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by handlaid fiberglass, are integrated to the hull
• Gelcoated & fiberglass-lined bilge areas
• Hullside windows with opening ports in guest stateroom
• Four (4) S.S. opening port lights with screens
• Poly rubrail with 316L S.S. cap
• Six (6) 12" S.S. cleats for lines
• Tiara custom composite hardtop, aluminum windshield frame with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, & a windshield wiper system with two (2) washer/wipers. Hardtop includes powered sun roof.
• LED navigation & courtesy lights
• One (1) Bomar® extruded aluminum opening forward deck hatch w/ built-in Ocean Air® screens & privacy covers
• One-piece welded, 316L S.S. 1 1/4" bow rail, staff, & Tiara burgee
• Flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain
• Concealed Lewmar CPX3 automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with Lewmar® handheld tethered deluxe remote control & a switch at helm. Includes one (1) 12" S.S. foredeck cleat, 40' chain rode, 200' rope rode, & 17 kg/37 lb. Lewmar® DTX stainless steel anchor.
• Windshield cover
• Chaise lounge sun pad with cup holders and handholds. Upholstered in white vinyl and includes weather cover.
• Dual transom entry doors with stainless steel frame & hardware
• S.S. grab rails on transom
• Transom storage compartment with fiberglass liner & one-piece actuated door. Dedicated storage with large opening to the trunk space.
• Two (2) 10" S.S. pop-up cleats • 60" integrated swim platform with S.S. telescoping swim ladder
• Recessed transom shower, hot & cold water
• Fresh water washdown outlet with 25 ft. coiled blue hose
• Raw water washdown outlet w/25 ft. coiled hose
• 120V GFI outlet
• Molded-in forward facing lounge
• Teak cockpit coffee/cocktail table w/ manual hi-lo
• Molded-in steps to deck walkways & swim platform. Safety handrails above deck walkway steps.
• Cockpit LED courtesy lighting with remote control
• Port and starboard cockpit aft facing seats, with insulated cooler space below & drink holders
• See Salon and Helm Area for main stereo component details. Two exterior JL® Audio 7.7" speakers, Polk® Audio 8" subwoofer powered by a JL® Audio M series digital amp, and Fusion® remote.
• Weather covers for cockpit furniture
• Architectural teak & wenge interior wood
• Solid teak floor in salon, lower atrium, and master stateroom. Riser in master is carpeted.
• 120V outlets throughout
• 12V LED lighting throughout
• Eight (8) throw pillows
• Powered sun roof
• Aft window & sliding doors with duette blinds
• Duette blinds for port & starboard salon windows
• 29" LCD TV with Samsung® Blu-Ray DVD player and Soundbar
• Fusion® 3 Black Box MS-BR300R 3 zone system with wired remote. Powered by JL® Audio M400 digital amp with four JL® Audio 4" speakers and Polk® 8" subwoofer with tuned enclosure. Accepts USB/MP3 and has integrated bluetooth.
• Marine Air Systems® 22,000 BTU salon air conditioning system
• Opening port and starboard side windows
• Double wide helm seat with electric fore & aft adjustment and ramping vertical adjustment
• Port L-lounge companion seating for four (4) with high gloss teak, manual hi-lo table, converts to coffee table
• Helm with drink holders, 12V and 120V outlets, & 17.5" leather-wrapped steering wheel. Standard Volvo® Glass Cockpit integrated electronics package with Garmin® GRID remote aft of the helm joystick
• Safety handrails
• Corian® countertops
• S.S. undermount sinks with hot/cold water faucet
• Recessed two-burner electric cooktop, exhaust fan, and backsplash
• Isotherm® 120V drawer unit - drawer refrigerator on top with lower drawer freezer
• Microwave/convection oven
• Storage drawers below counter top
• Upper galley storage, port and starboard
• Trash can
• Private entrance to master stateroom and head
• Opening deck hatch for natural lighting and blinds for windows. Opening ports for ventilation in master stateroom & head.
• Solid teak floor with carpeted riser • Pedestal berth with pillowtop innerspring mattress, upholstered headboard, coverlet, & pillow shams
• Storage compartment below berth, manually actuated with gas springs
• Shelves, port and starboard • Cedar-backed hanging locker
• Overhead indirect lighting • Two (2) reading lights, independently switched
• Marine Air Systems® 8,000 BTU air conditioning system for master stateroom and day head
• 24" flat screen TV • Blu-Ray DVD player
• Two JL® Audio 6.5" speakers with Fusion® remote
• Full frame door with private master stateroom entry
• Fiberglass stall shower with sump pump, glass shower door, & teak seat
• Teak countertop with solid surface accents, vessel sink, hot/cold water faucet
• Lighted upper medicine cabinet with mirror
• Lower vanity storage • Privacy shades for opening portlights
• Solid teak floor
• VacuFlush® toilet • Exhaust fan
• Air conditioning vent (controls in master stateroom)
• Carpeted floor
• Twin berths with innerspring mattresses, upholstered headboard, coverlets, pillow shams, and storage under forward berth. Includes filler cushions that are stored under the aft end of the forward mattress.
• Cedar-backed hanging locker, starboard • Upper hullside cabinets, port & starboard • Hullside windows w/opening ports & privacy shades
• Skylight with privacy cover for natural light
• Two (2) reading lights, independently switched
• Marine Air Systems® 6,000 BTU air conditioning system
• Full frame doors with entry from atrium
• Fiberglass stall shower with sump pump, glass door, & teak seat covering VacuFlush® toilet
• Teak countertop with solid surface accents, vessel sink, hot/cold water faucet
• Lighted upper medicine cabinet with mirror
• Lower vanity storage • Solid teak floor • Exhaust fan
• Air conditioning vent (controls in VIP stateroom)
• Tiara custom 12V DC & 120V/240V AC electrical system with master distribution panels in the salon
• One 240V AC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord with Glendinning® cable recoiler
• Cable TV inlets/outlets with 65' dockside cord
• TV & AM/FM radio antennas
• Onan® 9 kw diesel generator with sound shield helm indicator
• Battery charger (1), 100 amp
• 12V multiple bank battery system with batteries & remote battery switches. Five (5) engine batteries and four (4) house batteries
• Electrical bonding system
• Galvanic Isolator and ELCI circuit protection
• Volvo® Active Corrosion Protection
• Volvo® electronic engine controls & steering system
• Volvo® IPS Joystick Plus control
• Volvo® engine option includes low idle speed cruise & trip computer software
• Volvo® Glass Cockpit integrated electronics package with Volvo® engine option:
• Two Volvo® /Garmin® 12" displays with card reader and GRID remote
• Volvo® autopilot
• Joystick driving Garmin GSD24 sounder GPS antenna
• Garmin® 604 HD 4 ft./6kw open array radar and pedestal with radar mount
• Garmin® VHF300 radio
• 1kw transducer
• Ritchie® SuperSport SS2000 compass
• Lenco® trim tabs
• Zinc Sacrificial Anodes
• Engine room acoustical insulation with lighting
• Racor® fuel filters/water separators, engines & generator
• Raw water intake strainers, engines & generator
• Vibration mounts, engines & generator
• Plate mounted, thru-bolted engine system
• Three (3) port oil changing system, main engines & generator
• Beede® indicator LED's for aft bilge pump, mid bilge pump, forward bilge pump, & generator
• Three (3) automatic/manual electric bilge pumps with monitors at helm, 2,000 GPH each; one (1) forward, one (1) mid & one (1) aft
• One (1) aluminum fuel tank, total capacity 350 gallons, with in-line fuel vent filters & fuel shut-off valves on top of tank
• Dockside water inlet, aft deck
• One (1) fresh water tank, total capacity 118 gallons
• One (1) holding tank, 35 gallons, with deck discharge & holding tank vent filter
• Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor
• Kahlenberg® chrome dual trumpet air horn
• FE-227 agent automatic/manual fire extinguisher system for engine room
• Four (4) handheld fire extinguishers
• Carbon monoxide detectors & smoke detectors in all staterooms
• Eight (8) 5/8" x 30' black dock lines with dedicated storage
• Eight (8) Tiara life vests (domestic boats only)
• USCG safety & medical kit
• USCG/international LED navigation lighting
• NMMA certified using ABYC standards
5 year extended warranty with full transfer.
Volvo DPS (Dynamic Positioning System)
Underwater lights, (4) multi-color LED
Nautical Structures hydraulic swim platform
Makefast Marine powered sun shade
Washer/Dryer combo in guest stateroom
Axalta Paint, Effect
Swim step remote for davit
Lenco auto trim
Macerator system for heads
All chain windlass with remote at helm
Forward deck shore power
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.