Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
There’s no shortage of reasons why the impressive 370 Outrage® earned a coveted NMMA Innovation Award and was named European Powerboat of the Year. Outstanding as both an offshore fishing platform and an entertaining vessel—and exceptional as a yacht tender—the 370 is big on space, comfort and luxury, offering confidence in even the roughest saltwater waves. With the 370 Outrage, everything you need for recreation, entertaining or even overnighting in complete comfort is right at hand.
This Boston Whaler Outrage 370 is in absolute pristine condition w/ very low engine hours. Triple Verado 300 horse four-stroke outboards. Bow thruster. Perfect fishing/cruising boat. Excellent in nasty weather with 23.5 degree deadrise. 29 knots cruise speed with 44 knot WOT. 375 mile range at 24 knots.
<< A Very Desirable Santa Barbara Harbor Slip Is Available With This Vessel >>
- Helm boasts seating for the captain and two companions with bolsters and fold-down armrests.
- Convertible cabin settee/double berth is wrapped in premium Ultraleather® upholstery.
- Molded fiberglass port side dive/boarding door with removable stainless-steel dive ladder.
- Multipurpose leaning post with pressurized livewell, tackle storage, refrigerator/freezer, sink and grill.
- Optional Summer Kitchen swaps the livewell for another fridge and an electric single-burner stove.
- Electrically adjustable captain’s seat and hardtop-windshield system make the helm an impressive place.
- Available Mercury® Joystick Piloting offers effortless docking and ultimate cruising confidence.
- Enclosed head with VacuFlush™ toilet, vanity and shower adds convenience for long days and overnights.
- Spacious air-conditioned cabin hosts a double berth, HDTV, coffeemaker, hanging locker, fridge, microwave, shower and vanity.
- 10” stainless steel cleats – bow (2), spring line with hawse pipes (2), stern with hawse pipes (2), pull-up cross tie cleats at transom (2), anchor locker (128” interior freeboard Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch Bow eye Cockpit LED courtesy lighting (blue and white) Full coaming bolsters Gunnel mounted rod holders – bow (4), aft cockpit (5) Heavy-duty rub rail Integral swim platform with grab rail and covered stainless steel ladder Molded fiberglass port side dive/boarding door with removable stainless steel dive ladder Pressurized livewell (24 gallons) with lid and blue interior in aft port corner Self-bailing cockpit sole Stainless steel cockpit toe rails Stainless steel drink holders – bow (4), hawse pipes (2), helm (2), console lounge (4), leaning post (2) Stainless steel grab rails Stainless steel thru hull anchor roller davit Transom rod holders (5) Under gunnel rod holders (3) Under gunnel storage shelf with downrigger weight holders (2 per side) Welded stainless steel low profile interior rail
Fold-away stern bench seat Forward console lounge with fold-down armrests, drink holders (4), backrests, removable cushion, stereo remote, auxiliary input and 12-V receptacle Forward deck seating with drink holders (4) Helm and companion bolster style seats (3) with fold-down armrests (center seat is electrically actuated)
Bow anchor locker with drains Insulated in-floor fishboxes with pump-out – aft (4), forward (1) Lifejacket storage Lockable console front storage – holds six rods, two 5-gallon buckets (included), one 36 qt cooler (included), miscellaneous gear and optional dive tank racks Storage bin in console Storage under bow seating Under gunnel storage shelves and storage nets
12-V receptacles (2) Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob Center helm layout Compass Dash visor Drink holders (2) Electronics mounting surface with space for dual displays Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breakers and illuminated text Lockable acrylic sliding entry door Molded console footrests and fold-down helm standing platform Remote ignition key switches with pushbutton start at helm SmartCraft Vessel View 7” display (network connections to Raymarine with Navigation Package) Stereo – Fusion® AM/FM iPod ready stereo with single CD/DVD player, 3.5” color LCD display, JL audio waterproof speakers, subwoofer, amplifiers (2), remote controls (2) and MP3/USB inputs at helm and sun lounge (Fusion integration into Raymarine with Navigation Package) (Fusion Bluetooth enabled)
- Abaco Blue (option color)
- Polished stainless steel anchor
- Anchor windlass chain
- Bow table with Sunbrella cover
- Fold down trolling seats
- Underwater LED lights
- Radial outriggers (top mounted)
- White hardtop enclosure curtains
- White wing curtains
- Retractable sun shade
- Satellite radio
- Console, help, and storage garage cover
- Garmin 5215 Digital System with 15' touch screen (2)
- Garmin GPS map module with coast map
- Garmin (2) CHIRP 20 degree thru hull transducers
- Garmin 4kw HD digital open array radar antenna
- Garmin GXM-51 Satellite receiver antenna
- Garmin Blue Chart g2 vision card
- AIS-600 Automatic Identification System
- ICOM M504 VHF marine radio with antenna and base
- Garmin GHP-20 auto pilot system with control head
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by The Chandlery Yacht Sales
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.