Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
This sleek sexy 25' Sea Ray SLX is more than just a bow rider, it is loaded with great upgrade features. It has the reverse arch with a bimini and wakeboard tow hook, there is also a transom tow hook for tubing and waterskiing. The transom has inlaid teak ,a boarding ladder and a shower. The motor is the big block 380hp merc upgrade with only 96 hours and sailors choice thru hull exhaust with smartcraft gauges and an electric motor hatch. Cockpit lights, docking lights, underwater LED lights, stainless bruce anchor with a windlass, bolster seats for the captain and mate, cockpit table, enclosed cooler, enclosed head with macerator, stainless windshield cap, 10 stainless drink holders, 2 batteries, tonneau covers,trim tabs, 2 batteries and isolator switch, shore power and smart charger,dark gelcoat, lots of plush seating, lots of storage capacity, cockpit fridge. The owner is buying a bigger boat. Ask about possible moorage in West Van. This boat was commissioned in 2013. Call anytime for an appointment to view.
From the yacht club to family raft-ups, this boat can take whatever you throw at it. The 250 SLX comes primed for fun with state-of-the-art components and conveniences. Top it off with an optional water sports tower with bimini.
- MerCruiser 8.2L MAG ECT w/Bravo III and Digital Throttle and Shift standard
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- 12V Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Chartplotter available as an option.
- Cockpit entertainment center with Corian countertop and optional 12V refrigerator.
- Fully enclosed head with storage.
- Bow seats with integrated armrests.
- Spacious gull winged sun pad w/center walk-thru.
- Limited lifetime warranty on hull and deck.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.