Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
New House & Start Batteries, Fresh Bottom Paint, Replaced Rudder Posts, Exhaust & Fuel System
Karina is a professionally maintained Sea Ray 350 great for weekend trips up the Delta or cruising with friends around the bay. Upgraded TouchScreen GPS plotter, bow thruster, and zippy twin Mercruiser 320s ensure the captain enjoys a stress-free day.
Your guests are sure to love the spacious seating, sun bedding, cockpit shower, and cool refreshments from the cockpit fridge. The little ones will enjoy sneaking below decks to a convertible guest nook for quick naps or a DVD from one of the two on-board flat screen TVs.
The spacious head to port with Vacuflush toilet and ample stall shower give your her owners the sense of "Glamping". The V-berth mattress is also adjustable making for a very comfortable lounge. To round out the on-board experience, the Koehler generator allows for comfortable Heat and Air Conditioning throughout the cabin. Meals are made simple with microwave and cook-top use at anchor while the kids can charge all their devices.
- Mercruiser Mag 377 6.2 liter V-8 (320hp each) twin V-Drives.
- 640hp @ 4,800 rpm Bravo 3 - Axius Propulsion
- Freshwater cooled with 270 hrs
- Professionally maintained. Last serviced February 2017
- Remote Oil Filters
- Underwater "wet" exhaust system
- Electrical Fuel shutoff valves and sending units
- Dual Sea Strainers and Bronze Sea cocks
- Gel coated Engine Room
- Automatic Fire suppression system with manual pull
- 5kW Kohler Generator 120V/60 cycle
- Heat & Air Conditioning Reverse-Cycle System (12,000BTU)
- Battery Charger/Inverter 120V/60 cycle
- Battery Switches (2)
- Galvanic Isolator
- Shore Power, Dual 30 Amp/120V/60 cycle w/50' Cords
- TV Inlet w/TV Antenna & TV Shore Cord Wiring
- Raymarine hybridTouch Color Screen with 3D overlay
- Raymarine C80 Color Chart Plotter
- Guest Spotlight
- SmartCraft Engine 4-in-1 Multi Gauge monitors Engine temp, Oil levels, Fuel levels, Fuel Consumption, Fuel Range, Trim level, Air & Water temperature, GPS trolling
- Max Power Bow Thruster
- SmartCraft digital Throttles with Trim Switch
- Raymarine Remote VHF
- Guest Spotlight
- Electronic Windlass Control with Foot Pedals
- Fusion Stereo Bluetooth with Remote
- 28" Salon Flatscreen, 10" Guest Cabin Flatscreen
- DVD, Stereo Speaker Integration
- Bonding System w/Zinc Hull Plate
- 3-Blade Nibral Propellers
- 1.5" SS Propeller Shafts
- Bronze Rudders
- Dripless Shaft Seals w/extra seal kit
- Bronze Struts
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Bottom Paint
- Standard twin MerCruiser 377 MAG Sterndrives, V-drive inboards T Bravo III sterndrives with Digital Throttle and Shift
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
- Weatherproof switch pads and breaker panels with Electronic Interface Modules (EIM).
- Cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop and room for a refrigerator.
- Standard SmartCraft digital throttle and shift controls (DTS).
- Electrically actuated engine access hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters.
- Standard flatscreen TV with remote DVD player
- Wide open, spacious cabin with abundant storage throughout.
- Large solid-surface galley countertop and abundant storage above and below.
- Integral swim platform with stainless steel ladder.
- Water manifold system
With the 350 Sundancer, four oversized hull windows contribute to enhanced interior visibility and ambient light. There is a clever aft-facing transom seat, optional cockpit barbecue and flatscreen TV, and an electrically adjustable forward berth. A plunging sheer line and contoured fiberglass sport spoiler are sure to grab attention wherever you go.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by San Francisco
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.