Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
This showroom ready, immaculate, Regal 3060 Express with only 70 hrs on her twin Volvo Penta 5.7L engines and brand new 2017 Volvo Penta Ocean OXI replacement drives is in absolutely mint condition. She was purchased new by her current owner with every factory installed option available including a gorgeous navy blue hull, all Coast Guard approved safety equipment with extra life vests, and a brand new never used Sea-B-Que making her turnkey and cruise ready. The current owner also spent approx. $4800 on fresh water cooling for the engines and she features a full new canvas pkg.
She has been boat house kept since new and professionally serviced. This is one of the nicest Express Cruisers on the market and a perfect cruiser for day trips or weekend getaways! Like a new boat at a used price and recently surveyed. Call today to get on-board this truly special Express Cruiser you will be impressed!
- Twin Volvo Penta 5.7L OXi Engines - Only 70 hours!!
- 5KW Kohler generator with sound shield
- Raymarine GPS Chartplotter color 6" display
- Raymarine VHF
- CD stereo player with speakers
- Marine AC/Heat
- Vacuflush head
- Electric windlass with chain rode
- Remote spotlight
- Full enclosure Sunbrella canvas
- Full Galley: Microwave, refrigerator, 2 burner stove, stainless steel sink and black Corian counter-tops
- New Volvo Penta Ocean OXI drives with new transom shield assemblies and SS duo props- Aug 2017
- New raw water pumps - Aug 2017
- New trim pumps and trim tabs - Aug 2017
- New Battery Charger - Aug 2017
- New Batteries - Aug 2017
- All new zincs - Aug 2017
- New (still in the box) Sea-B-Que SS BBQ
The dramatic, flowing silhouette of the 3060 Window Express is clearly of the Regal Yacht bloodline. Unmistakable are the rake of the bow and the graceful aft sweep of the arch. Large port and starboard cat-eye windows and sharply angled forward windows pour an abundance of natural light into the salon. The bright and airy interior is also spacious. The mid-cabin (usually reserved for children or storage) is large enough to be the master stateroom. More space, more light, and to complete the perfect 30 knot, pulse-pounding performance.
- U-shaped dinette with teak table
- Aft bench seat (folding)
- Snap-out carpet
- transom door
- Electric engine hatch
- Wet bar with storage below
- Cockpit refrigerator
- Transom shower - hot&cold
Mid Cabin Features
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.