Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
The Azimut 47 Flybridge is one of the latest stylistic developments in their Fly Bridge range, with its characteristic superstructure windows, the skillful harmony of its dimensions and overall wow factor which gives the impression of movement even when the boat is still. The generous volume of the hull and innovative layout inside guarantees guests aboard the Azimut 47 an unparalleled level of comfort. This 3 stateroom/3 Head layout along with ample use of port lights and skylights gives you the feel and accommodations of a much larger yacht. she has recently been serviced, bottom painted, new bimini's and flybridge windows.
CATERPILLAR C9 6L -6-cylinder diesel engine.
Max. power output: 423 kW @ 2500 rpm (575 mHP)
Speed reduction gear/marine gear: ZF 286 IV, reduction ratio: 2.011:1.
Propellers: NiBrAl alloy, four blades, designed and built to optimise hull performance and to guarantee outstanding comfort during navigation.
Shafts: MAR 17 steel, diam. 60 mm; shaft supports in bronze.
- 2 1000 l (264 Us gls) aluminium tanks
- 2 fuel filler plugs in the deck walkways and 2 vents on the broadside
- Tanks connected with 1” pipe and manual shut-off valves
- Optical gauge
- Fuel tank level indicator (helm
- Fuel deliveries wiretap by 1” 24 V
- solenoid valves
- Tap for fuel bleeding on the starboard tank (filter priming)
- Alarm for water in the fuel.
- Voltages on board: 220/110 V AC, frequency of 60 Hz
- 24 V DC from battery units
- 24 V for engine supply
- 12 V DC obtained by power supply + VHF-dedicated power supply
- Thermomagnetic high reliance-switches or fuse elements for users’ protection.
- KOHLER 15.5kW STD 220 V, 60 Hz installed in the engine room with muffler and water/gas separator.
The Azimut 47 is one of the latest stylistic development from Azimut for the Fly Bridge range, with its characteristic superstructure windows, the skilful harmony of its dimensions and muscles and the overall dynamism that gives the impression of movement even when still. The generous volume of the hull and the innovative layout inside guarantees guests aboard the Azimut 47 an unrivalled level of comfort.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Newport Beach - Pacific Coast Highway
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.