Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
$10,000 Price drop (October 2017) - Call to see her in Elliott Bay Marina
This Sea Ray 340 is a one-owner boat, current on maintenance and upkeep. She will make a great weekend cruiser and has the sleeping capacity of six if necessary. Powered by twin Mercruiser 8.1Ls, she will cruise at 27 knots at 1 mpg burn rate (top speed of 39 knots).
- Engines and generator serviced September 2017.
- Bottom cleaned Sept. 2017
- Newer Bimini and forward enclosure.
- Plush, Comfortable Interior with Island Bed forward and convertible cabin aft.
- Black Hull is elegant, just polished.
- Large Tender with Fiberglass Bottom and Electric Davit System
- A wide 12-foot beam allows the unique cockpit layout to accommodate a spacious seating arrangement including dual bucket helm seats with flip-up bolsters and armrest, a portside bucket companion seat with flip-up bolster and enormous U-shaped aft seating. For first-class entertaining, the 340 Sundancer has a large wet bar with icemaker, portable cooler and built-in ice chest. If you prefer, you can add an optional cockpit refrigerator in lieu of the icemaker. A cockpit table comes standard for outdoor dining, or insert the filler cushions to create a comfortable sunbathing area. An additional sun pad is available as an option for the foredeck.
- There's plenty of room for your guests and their gear. Voluminous cockpit storage is located in the side panels, in the transom wall and in cavernous compartments beneath the U-shaped seating. Feel up for a swim? No problem. A wide acrylic transom door leads to the standard integral/extended swim platform with concealed three-step stainless steel swim ladder.
Cockpit and Stern:
- Electric Davit with Tender and Outboard - West Marine inflatable tender with fiberglass hard bottom in good condition. 8 HP Mercury outboard with tiller. Full black Sunbrella cover for tender, davit and outboard. Davit system has electric switch for easy loading/unloading!
- U-Shaped berth - White vinyl-ester upholstery has plenty of storage underneath. Has fill-in cushion to put on top of drop-down table and make into a sun berth
- Stern storage for shore power connection and fender and line storage.
- Windshield has electric vent, controllable from helm.
- Custom Canvas / Bimini - In black Sunbrella, with hard plastic windows in great condition facing forward and on the sides. Covering the cockpit is a large black canvas with window.
- Hot/cold water shower.
- (2) Adjustable bucket seats - Moves forward and back, with prop up cushion for standing and resting.
- Chartplotter/Depthsounder/Radar - Raymarine C80
- VHF - Northstar NS100 Ram and speaker
- Stereo Control - Clarion control module at Nav station. 2 speakers on each side of arch. There is a stereo shut off switch to control if you have the sound on inside or outside or both.
- Shifters - Mercury combined shifters (does throttle and gears), with trolling RPM feature and synch.
- Gauges - Fuel tankage, Batteries, Temperature, Oil pressure, RPM (Port/Starboard), MPH, Hours, faults.
- Dashboard control switches - Hatch Lift up/down, Engine room blower, trim tabs, engine start and stops (Key switches inside), Bilge pump, Nav/anchor lights, horn, wipers, electric vent open/close, windlass up/down, accessories.
- An electrically actuated engine hatch raises the entire cockpit sole for easy access to the engine room. The 340 Sundancer is powered by twin MerCruiser 8.1 S Horizon gas V-drives (T-370 hp) with standard SmartCraft Digital Throttle and Shift controls.
- Full engines and generator servicing March 2017. Two new alternators, new belts, oil and coolant changed, and more.
- Holding tank and waste system
- Water heater
- Table storage - Under the hatch is a holder for the cockpit table, to hide it away.
- In the cabin, the 340 Sundancer is equally impressive, with a bright salon with plum or maple finishes and large mirrors throughout. An unbelievable amount of storage space is achieved through the use of deep gunwale cabinets in the salon and V-berth. A forward hatch with sky screen cover and circular skylights add to the feeling of spaciousness. In keeping with the exterior styling, sleek curves are the order of the day with a large crescent-shaped sofa that converts to a bed for extra guests. The convenient dinette table has its own designated storage compartment for fast, easy stowing when extra floor space is needed.
- When it's time to rest, the 340 Sundancer offers an inviting full-size island bed with concealed privacy curtain and abundant storage. The mid-stateroom features a conversation pit that easily converts to a double berth. Just slide the privacy curtain into place and enjoy a good night's sleep. There's also a fully enclosed fiberglass head area with VacuFlush head, shower, sink and vanity.
- Air Conditioning system, has outlets in fwd berth, salon, and head.
- Galley - Features a fridge with mini freezer compartement, LG microwave with CafeCombo coffee machine, electric stove top with 2 burners, sink, 4 drawers, 5 cabinets.
- Stereo - Clarion stereo system with six-disc changer, digital cockpit remote control and speaker selector switches.
- TVs - 15" flat screen LCD TV with DVD player that can be angled for the forward bed or the salon and 10.4" flip-down TV with remote DVD player and wireless headphones in the mid-cabin.
- Internal Vacuum system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.