Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
*** PRICE REDUCED $10K FOR THE SEATTLE BOAT SHOW !!! ***
This 50th Anniversary edition Boston Whaler 345 Conquest was commissioned at Mission Bay, CA where she spent three seasons and ~120hrs. She was purchased in 2011 and transported to freshwater lake Cor de Alene, ID where she has been moored under cover and winters spent inside heated storage. The result is a very lightly used appearing vessel for her 10yrs in service.
New additions since 2011:
- NEW Raymarine HD Color radar array with latest firmware upgrades (2017)
- Larger custom mattress (2016)
- New water sensing remote Mercruiser fuel filters (2016)
- Rebuilt lower units (2015)
- Upgraded Vessel View display (2015)
- New battery charger for 24V bow thruster battery (2015)
- New bow thruster motor (2014)
- Shades (2013)
- New bottom paint (2017)
Ordered options and extra commissioning items:
- Dual 15" Garmin touch screen displays
- Integrated GPS, chart plotter, fish finder, autopilot, digital radar
- Diesel generator, AC/Heat
- Rigid pilothouse canvas enclosure
- Removable and folding spotting tower
- Taco outriggers
If you have been waiting for a well maintained 345 Conquest to hit the market, now is the time.
The 345 Conquest is the largest, most comfortable and capable Unibond cabin boat in Whaler history. Along with the unsinkable safety that only Whaler can assure, this spacious boat is configured for the maximum enjoyment of deepwater fish fighting, cruising and dockside socializing. Best-in-class features include an integrated windshield and hard top, a centerline helm and a luxurious interior. This boat provides a smooth, dry ride and exceptional performance.
Additional Mercury twin engines available. Fuel with triple engines is 421 gallons.