Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Great opportunity to move into a luxury sports cruiser owned by a discerning yachtsman. Bow & stern thrusters, low hours plus new canvas round out the extras found on one the few DIESEL powered Regal 3760's currently on the market.
Notable Features and Information:
- Two Private Double Berths
- Lewmar Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Kohler Genset
- Cruise @ 32 MPH Using 21 GPH
- Electric Engine Hatch
Compared to other mid-sized cruisers on the market, 'La Vita Semplice' is a stand-out with superior performance, luxury appointments and fuel conscious diesel power.
Entrance to cockpit via Teak Swim Platform on the starboard side you'll find a convertible bench seat facing forward that lifts Hydraulically for easy access to engines. Also on this level is a fridge/ice maker, sink and cabinet/storage.
A step up from the cockpit is the helm station bench with room for two while underway and opposite on the Port side there is a horseshoe shaped Settee with removable table. A walk through windshield also provides access to the fore deck.
Entering below through a sliding door forward of the helm Settee brings you to the beautiful, spacious and bright Salon. High-gloss Cherry Joinery work and Teak and Holly sole sets the Regal apart from other boats in its class. Ample lighting, a high-performance sound system and wall mounted flat screen TV provide an entertainment bonus to the space. The Galley is just to port of the steps with Stove, Microwave and Chest Level Fridge/Freezer. A Settee on the Starboard side in beige Leather converts into a berth for two. The electric head is opposite the Settee with a generous shower and Hot and Cold Pressure water. The Master Cabin is all the way forward and off-set to port to provide best use of space. Hanging locker is on the Starboard side of cabin and a pocket door finished in High Gloss Cherry provides complete privacy. There is an aft settee tucked under the helm that also converts into a double berth and has a custom privacy curtain in the same fabric as all the custom window coverings throughout.
The spacious and bright salon has been finished with beautiful high-gloss cherry woodwork and has a traditional teak and holly sole.
- Starboard Setee Upholstered in Beige Leather
- Removable Dining Table
- Custom Portlight Window Coverings and Coordinating Privacy Curtain Aft
- Flat Screen Mounted Opposite Settee on Port Side
- Superior Sound System/Speakers Throughout
- Generous Headroom
The Galley is on the portside with generous spacing from entry steps. Efficient and compact with Corian* countertops and plenty of cupboards and storage space.
- Fridge/Freezer with High Gloss Cherry Door
- Two Burner Stovetop
- Stainless Sink
- Hot / Cold Pressure Water
- Corian* Counter Top
- Built-in Microwave
The private master cabin is forward and offset to the port side which helps to free up floor space. A hanging locker is located to starboard with a large mirror on the backside of door and there is plenty of storage beneath the berth.
- Space Conscious Offset Double Berth
- Custom Window Coverings for Portlights
- 3/4 Length Mirror on Back of Hanging Locker Door
- Storage Beneath Berth
- Deck Hatch Providing Narural Light
- Pocket Door Finished in High Gloss Cherry for Privacy
- Head Aft in Salon
The Guest Accommodation is aft of the Salon and under the Helm Station. The area can serve two purposes: A double sleeping berth OR a conversational seating area. A Custom drapery matching the window coverings complete the space by providing privacy when used as sleeping accommodations.
- Convertible Space with Accommodation for Two or Conversational Seating
- Generous Stowage under Seating
- Berth to Beam of Boat
- Custom Made Privacy Curtain (matching window coverings)
The Helm station has a bench seat with room for two and is opposite a horseshoe shaped settee to the starboard side with plenty of stowage space available underneath. Fantastic outdoor space yet fully enclosed with new canvass. You can even walk through the windshield to address the foredeck area. New refrigerator and ice maker combo unit.
- Bow and Stern Thrusters Controls at Helm
- Navigation Screens
- Electronic Engine Controls
- Analog Engine Gauges
- Electronic Engine/System Gauges
- Power Helm Seat
'La Vita Semplice' is LOADED with all the equipment a coastal cruiser should have and the current owner has been pro-active with maintenance and servicing.
- Raymarine E80 Chart Plotter/Radar Display
- Raymarine ST60 Display at Helm
- Raymarine Radar Dome
- Ritchie Compass
- Uniden UM415 VHF Radio
- Stereo w/AM FM CD Aux Sirius
- Cockpit Stereo Control
- Flat Screen TV in Salon
- 30 Amp 110V Shore Power Electrical Service
- 50' 30 Amp Shore Power Cord
- 110V Distribution Panel w/ Breakers
- 110V Ships Electrical Service
- Kohler Generator w/ Sound Shield
- 12V Ships Electrical Service
- 12V Distribution Panel w/ Breakers
- Independent House and Start Battery Banks
The swim platform area has a wash down shower and emergency boarding ladder tucked underneath. The fore deck is easily accessed by the walk through windshield in the middle of the dash area.
- Electric Windlass
- Extra Dock Lines and Fenders
- Deck Lockers
- Walk Through Windshield
- New Fridge Aft
- New Canvas Enclosure
- Transom Settee/Euro Sunbed
- Lewmar Bow and Stern Thrusters
- New Cockpit Canvas
- New Interior Window Coverings
- New Hull Paint and Vinyl Wrap
- June '13 survey
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Foreign flagged vessels are Not Offered For Sale while in Canada. Canadian vessels are Not Offered For Sale while outside of Canada