Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
A CLEAN SPORT YACHT READY FOR YOU!
MAKE AN OFFER TODAY AND ENJOY TOMORROW!
Take a closer look at Regal's flagship yacht which evokes a true luxury style, sophistication and comfort.
The Regal 4460 Commodore offers it all with a highly desirable hardtop, oversized swim platform, bow thruster, fully equipped cockpit wet bar, heat and air condition and the feel and appeal of a classy European sports car!
This is a perfect yacht for cruising to any of the southern California islands. The 44ft Regal can reach fast cruise speeds with ease! These reliable engines are clean and well maintained!
Make time to come view this yacht, she is in excellent condition inside and out with low hours!
This Regal 4460 is in excellent condition with a well conceived and engineered layout! There are generous overnight accommodations for up to 6 guests with a master stateroom forward including a private en suite head and shower, a convertible settee in the main salon and cozy guest stateroom aft with separate head and shower. The full walk around exterior allows for easy access to the lounge pads on the bow with ample shade coverage under the sleek hardtop. The seating in the cockpit is vast and welcomes you to an entertainment platform that is innovative with clever accents and luxurious and comfortable features.
- Warm handcrafted custom cherry wood cabinets
- Spacious salon and galley with teak and holly floors
- Below the decadent Corian countertops is a built in fridge and freezer
- Dual burner Kenyon stove top with hideaway surface
- U-shaped leather sofa with LG flat screen TV
- Raised walk around Queen sized berth forward with plenty of storage
- Hanging lockers and vanity offered in both staterooms
- Reverse air & heat capabilities (interior and cockpit)
- Discrete overhead lighting and courtesy rope lighting for varying moods
- A plethora of natural light provides comfortability while relaxing down below
- Central vacuum system
- Upgraded Yamaha surround system with DVD player and amplifier
- Sirius satellite radio
- Personal TV's in each cabin
- 360 degree views from the cockpit give way to a bountiful seating arrangement
- Fridge and ice maker conveniently set below wet bar
- Seating for up to 10 guests comfortably and luxuriously
- Cockpit grill with heat shield built into cockpit with propane tank
- Desirable factory hardtop with electronics mounted above
- Navigation instruments and hydraulic helm offset to starboard
- Storage aspects shock and awe throughout the exterior
- Extended swim platform with telescoping ladder and flush mount cleats
- Kenwood marine cockpit speaker system
- Reliable Raymarine electronics package
- Raymarine E-120 Chart plotter, GPS, and Radar compilation
- ST600 Auto pilot, Depth Finder, Electronic bow mounted spotlight
- ExTurn Bow Thruster, Sea star hydraulic steering, Bennett trim tabs
- Electronic windlass controls with stainless steel Delta anchor
- Easy access electronic engine room hatch
- Marinco 12V outlets, Battery parallel switches
- Xintex Fireboy CO2 detectors (automatic fire suppression system)
- Kohler Generator and 50amp shore power
- Victron centaur battery charger and DC distribution control panel
- Hydraulic engine room hatch
This is a luxuriously appointed and diligently maintained yacht ready for you!
Contact USCG licensed Captain Tim Barry for further information and private viewings.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Newport Yachts
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.