Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
This clean 2007 Meridian is well cared for and has many custom upgrades.
- Mains and Generator just serviced (Feb 2018)
- Bottom paint & Hull waxed (May 2018)
- Low hours
- Custom 'hardwood' look flooring throughout
- Custom electric window blinds
- Full canvas
- High end multi zone stereo
The Meridian 411 Sedan is a livable cruiser that features a comfortable and spacious layout. She has plenty of room for family and guests, and makes for an ideal weekender or extended cruiser.
Stepping aboard from the swim grid you enter a large cockpit (with full canvas back) before either entering the salon, going up to the flybridge or down to the engine room.
Moving to the flybridge the full canvas offers great visibility while keeping you out of the weather and there is space for lounging and entertaining.
- New HD colour Radar (2017)
- Twin Raymarine E80 displays
- New VHF (2017)
- Autopilot with remote
- Bow and stern thrusters
Stepping into the salon the first thing you will notice is the new custom 'hardwood' look floors throughout, separating this from other 411's. There is lots of room for guests and the large windows create a bright open space. Featuring an entertainment centre and ample seating the salon provides the comforts of home while out on the water.
- Custom Louvolite remote controlled electric blinds
- New Fusion stereo, 3 remote stations, sub-woofer (2017)
- Reverse cycle AC/heat
- Sofabed for additional guests
The functional galley features:
- 2 burner stove top
- Microwave/convection oven
- Side by side fridge/freezer
- Lots of storage
Down to the accommodation spaces. The VIP guest stateroom is to starboard and features a queen bed with seating area and guest/day head. The master stateroom is in the bow and features a queen berth and ensuite head with shower. Additional guests can also sleep in the salon at either the dinette or sofa bed.
The engine room access is from a full height door off the cockpit and has enough room to perform service work easily.
- Low hour Cummins QSB 330's (778 hours) - Exhaust hoses and water pumps on mains recently done
- Oil change system
- New Dripless shaft seals & cutlass bearings (May 2018)
- New batteries (2017)
- 11.5 KW Onan generator (258 hours) - Exhaust hose and heat exchanger recently done
- Glendinning cable master
- Promariner galvanic isolator
- New dripless shaft seals (May 2018)
- VacuFlush pumps and hoses recently done
- Built in vacuum system
- Titan RIB dinghy and 2.5HP Yamaha motor
- Two folding bikes
- Kayak racks
- Small inflatable dinghy & 2 hp outboard
LOA 46' Beam 14'2" Draft 3'9"
Fuel 400 gallons Water 150 gallons Holding 55 gallons
** Note: a SeaDoo RXP jetski with very low hours is available for purchase with the boat**
Brokers Comments: A well equipped 411 in great shape and featuring some great upgrades.
Please call, text, or email today to schedule a private viewing.
Rob Langford 604 250 8800 or email@example.com
Ask about my free buyers and sellers guides available via email.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.