Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
RESORT MOORAGE, CONNECTED BY SKYTRAIN TO THE VANCOUVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER AND RICHMOND AVAILABLE
Owner has just order a new Bimini canvas with full bridge enclosure with Strataglass windows.
The equipment list is extensive and includes;
- Twin 380 Cummins diesels which provide a 20+ knot cruise
- Upper and Lower Helm
- Docking On Command Bow and Stern Thrusters with wireless control
- Full bridge and aft deck canvas enclosures
- 11.5 kw Onan Genset in sound shield
- 2.8 kw Magnum Inverter
- Achilles 350 Hypalon RIB Dinghy with steering console and a 2014 20 hp Yamaha 4 stroke electric start/tilt ob
- Manual SeaWise Davit System
- Glendinning Cable Master
- Garmin Touch Screen GPS/Radar/Sounder display units
- Autopilot, 2 station with wireless remote control
- Weather station
- Custom bridge helm seat
- Upgraded raw water pumps on the main engnes
Whether you receive extra guests or weather conditions take an unexpected turn, flexibility is the name of the game for a cruising boater. To meet those changing needs on the water, Meridian designed its 411 Sedan to provide unsurpassed living spaces for up to six people while retaining the character of a true sedan bridge. The 411's generous master and guest staterooms each boast innerspring pillowtop mattresses and impressive storage, her sofa converts to a comfortable double bed and her expansive salon features living-room-style seating for all aboard. Yet with her molded-in steps and wide side decks, a couple can easily manage this yacht when the guests have gone home. And that's what flexibility is all about.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.