Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Owner says sell - all reasonable offers will be considered.
Quoted from the Boating Magazine: " The Cobalt 302 is a bowrider on steroids." That basically says it all. If you want a quality built boat, that is a spacious, amenities-packed and built for entertaining, in a runabout form, then you should have this 302.
The large sun-lounge, massive cockpit, two dinettes, private head and lots of storage makes this a great boat for day trips with your family and friends. And the twin 375 HP Volvo engines will take you there....fast! This is not just another bow rider, it is a Cobalt.
New to the model line in 2007, the 302 follows in the time-honored Cobalt tradition of functional luxury. The 302 will demonstrate immediately all the reasons why Cobalt insistence on little things done especially well accumulates to a genuinely elevating experience. Little touches such as speakers molded into the cockpit at precise
angles for ideal acoustics all around. Or the fine points of the handiwork at the helm, the two-toned vinyls double-needled across the brow. Details such as domed switches at the dash, adding simultaneous hints of cosmetics and aeronautic precision.
The gauges have been designed for maximized information, inclusive and immediate, and front and center stands a Garmin global positioning unit, standard of course. The helm seat with its signature flip feature means multiple-position comfort, and the passenger seat bolster is now replicated astern in the 302, where a concealed ladder waits at the swim platform. The 302 will brighten its owners’ and guests’ first day on the water, just as on other of life’s uplifting moments years away, when a great boat’s fit and finish will still define convenience, luxurious utility, and genuine, lasting value.
At Cobalt we’ve always believed that nothing can be stylish if it’s not first useful. And so the 302 celebrates the luxurious, very efficient use of space, as in massive storage bins stashed at perfect points of access and accommodation, including an especially large compartment in the bow with a hanging rod and shelving. The galley comes straight from The Iron Chef, with stainless steel spread everywhere, in the sink
and the drink cooler, with a largish refrigerator standing by. The cockpit’s dinette table folds away underseat, with no disassembly whatsoever, only to pop back in a quick, easy set-up. Captain the 302. Learn again the laughter and the luxury to be found in the everyday, in simply going back and forth.
Dash and Instrumentation
- Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt
- Black Leather Steering Wheel
- Depth & Water/Air Gauge Package
- GPS Unit - Garmin GPS Map 292
- Hour Meter
- Livorsi Engine Controls
- Anchor Locker
- Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel
- Midship Cleats
- Motorbox Actuator
- Swim Platform, Extended w/Ladder
- Transom Storage/Ice Chest
- Bow Seat Cushions, port & stbd. (removable)
- Bow Walk-Thru Doors
- Dinette Table aft and forward
- Refreshment Console
- Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet (recently upgraded)
Structure / Safety / Performance
- Battery Switches
- Composite Floor
- Composite Transom
- Fiberglass Cockpit Liner Deck
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Fire Extinguisher
- Kevlar™ Reinforced Hull
- Stainless Steel Windshield
- Bimini Top (recently upgraded)
- Bow Tonneau Cover
- Cockpit Tonneau Cover
Dash and Instrumentation
- Black Leather/SS Steering Wheel
- Windshield Wiper-Starboard
- Stereo / Premium Sound System (needs repairs)
- Bow Docking Lights-Stainless Steel
- Portal Light (1-Head Compartment)
- Stainless Steel Arch w/Bimini Top
- Transom Shower (10 gal waterr
- Windlass w/Line, Chain & Delta Anchor
- Refrigerator, 110V shore power
- Shore Power Kit-110 Volt (incl. Digital MK3300 battery charger)
- VacuFlush Head w/Macerator (10 gallon holding tank)
- 2 x Volvo 8.1 Gi's - 375 Hp each
- Extensive service in winter of 2015 that included new batteries, exhaust actuators,, replaced exhaust on both engines, replaced pulley on both engines, serviced propellers and drives, new aft bilge pump etc.
- Trim tabs
- "Captain’s Call" Exhaust
- Bimini recently renewed
- Walk trough carpet recently renewed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.