Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
NOW ONLY $79,000.00!! WAS $83,000.00!!
GET IT BEFORE ITS GONE TO SOMEONE ELSE, AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE BOAT YOU WANT FOR SUMMER! IT'S JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!
GET THIS BAYLINER 325 OUT ON THE RIVER FOR SUMMER, AND TURN HEADS AS YOU FLY BY DOING OVER 30MPH!!! WITH TWIN, LOW HOUR MERCRUISER MX 6.2 300HP ENGINES, SHE FLIES! ONLY 150HRS!!! GENERATOR, AIR-CONDITIONING, SLEEPS 5-6, SPACIOUS COCKPIT, WET BAR, BBQ, AND ELECTRIC ENGINE HATCH LIFTER MAKE THIS 2007 BAYLINER 325 THE PERFECT BOAT FOR YOU THIS SUMMER!! ONE OWNER SINCE NEW, ONLY BEEN IN FRESHWATER!
This is one clean boat! Always freshwater kept, and serviced every year by the dealer, it is pretty much a new boat! For a 32ft boat, it has an incredible amount of space, and would work well for families from 4 to 6.
Spend the night on anchor, and if it's too hot,start your Kohler 5kw generator and get the AC going to cool down. There's a good size galley to prepare all meals through the day, to feed the hungry hordes as the return from their water sports or other activities. At night, fire up the BBQ, and throw those steaks and burgers on. The cockpit fridge is big enough to keep plenty of tasty beverages cold, and there's plenty of space for an extra cooler if needed.
Up forward in the salon, you can sit comfortably at the good sized table, which also converts to a v-berth with the table sitting inbetween the seating, and the extra cushion going over the top. Aft in the salon to the portside, there is the aft stateroom, with a floor level queen sized berth, and plenty of storage space in a hanging locker, and drawers. To the stbd side of the salon, and aft of the galley, there is a full head and shower to wash off the day before bed.
Engine room maintenance is easy to get to with the electric hatch lifter. Once inside the engine room, you have plenty of space to move around both engines and genset to do everything you need to, to maintain your boat in tip top condition.
The Bayliner 325 is an all around family boat that is not just a day boat. Call or email the listing brokers to have a look at this fast, fun, family cruiser!!
- U-shaped settee forward that converts into v-berth with storage underneath
- Large triangular table up forward that forms part of v-berth
- Large portside seating with storage underneath
- Galley to stbd
- Teak and holly flooring for galley
- Plush carpet
- Full head and shower to stbd
- Large stateroom aft of salon with queen sized berth and lots of storage
- Air condtioning/reverse cycle heat control panel
- Flat screen TV
- Electrical panel
- Jensen Stereo System
- KEC DVD player
- Generator Control panel
- Overhead paneling
- Deck hatch over v-berth area
- Stainless steel portlights with bug screens
- Life jackets
- Portable fan
- Portable heater
- Helm with full operational controls
- Navman Chartplotter, and Navman VHF radio
- Tankwatch waste tank monitor panel
- Jensen stereo control panel
- Spotlight control panel
- Spacious cockpit area
- Swivel dual helm seat
- Wet bar to portside
- Large amount of seating around cockpit table and forward of wet bar
- Full canvas
- Sink with faucet
- Stainless BBQ
- Courtesy lighting
- Stainless steel side handrail
- Forward spotlight
- Integrated swim platform
- Transom storage locker and shorepower inlet
- 12VDC anchor windlass with controls
- Delta anchor
- Stainless steel cleats
- Swim platform stainless steel swim ladder
- Twin Mercruiser MX 6.2 gas engine only 148hrs!!
- Kohler 5E 5kw genset
- Hot water heater
- Bilge blowers
- Pali Bilge Safe Engine room heater
- Waste tank and macerator
- Water tank
- Stainless steel ladder
- Bilge pumps
- Automatic engine room hatch lifter
- House, engine start, and generator start batteries
- Trim tab pumps
- Always serviced by local Bayliner dealer every year since purchase
- Corian Counter top
- Stainless steel sink
- Norcold fridge/freezer
- Origo two burner glass top stove top
- Black and Decker Spacemaker Coffee maker
- Tappan Microwave oven
- Ample storage
- Paper towel roller/holder
- Chrome faucet with shower head attachment
- Dishtowel rack
- Locking drawer pulls
- Teak and holly galley flooring
W S YACHT BROKERS LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.