Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
The Bayliner 305 cruiser has a remarkable amount of living room for a boat this size due to the wide 11-foot beam. With the very spacious inside and effective layout, you can easily sleep 4-6 people onboard. On the aft deck there is a large entertaining area, with lots of seating both a anchor and under way. The twin Mercruiser engines gives you great speed, but you can go slow and enjoy the view in comfort as easy. The full canvas enclosure keeps everybody sheltered on those cooler days, or out of the blasting sun on most days.
"About Time" is a cruiser that is well maintained and ready for the season. Great for a family or couple going on trips into the Gulf Island or San Juan Islands, and will work as well for new as seasoned boaters.
The Bayliner 305 is an entry-level family cruiser lots of several attractive features. With a wide 11-foot beam, the 305 is a roomy boat both inside and out.
The midcabin floorplan is arranged in the conventional manner with double berths fore and aft, an enclosed head to port, adequate storage, and a well-equipped galley. Headroom is very good in this boat, and a wide beam results in a surprisingly expansive cabin.
In the cockpit, a U-shaped lounge features a removable table and converts to a sun pad.
A wet bar/entertainment center is to port, and a transom door opens to the integral swim platform with its retractable swim ladder and built-in shower. Lacking side decks, a walk-through windshield provides access to the bow.
- Large offset double berth
- Stowage beneath berth
- Ventilation hatch
- Chain locker access
- Port holes
- Starboard side
- Wood removable dinette table
- Stowage beneath
- Stowage up above
Midship under deck:
- Stationary double berth
- Ventilation hatch
- Stowage shelf
- Privacy curtain
- 2 burner alcohol & electric stovetop
- Galley sink
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Under counter AC/DC Norcold refrigerator
- Nice amount of counter space
- Stowage compartments
- Standard marine Jabsco toilet
- 30 gallon holding tank
- Sink basin, vanity
- Opening window
- Heater Craft cabin heat, off engine
- Interior privacy curtains
- Cherry wood interior
- 2nd shower on transom
- Spare propane cock-top can be included, (but not installed)
- Bow roller
- Electric anchor windlass
- Ground tackle (chain plus rode)
- FRP integrated swim platform
- Non-skid weather decks
- Canvas bimini top with full enclosure
- Stainless steel bow and side rails
- FRP radar arch
- Transom door
- Double wide helm seat
- Single wide front facing passenger seat
- Transom bench seat with wraparound
- Integrated refreshment center with sink
- Custom made wood table
- Full enclosure (replaced 2015)
- Bottom of benches re-upholstered recently.
- Hand held extinguishers
- Weaver davit system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Bottom has been painted
- Note: No dinghy or outboard included.
- Garmin 2006C GPS/Plotter/Sounder
- Danforth compass
- Jabsco remote spotlight
- AM/FM/CD player
- 30 amp shore power
- Shore power cord
- Two automatic bilge pumps
- 2 x 2 batteries, new 2017
- Battery isolator switch
- International running lights
- Two windshield wipers
- 30 amp battery charger
- Twin MerCruiser MCM 5.0L engines
- 220hp each
- Fresh water cooled
- Mercruiser Bravo II sterndrives
- Throttles and cables replaced 2017
- Engines serviced and oil changed Aug 2017
Stern drives serviced 2017
- Risers inspected in 2017, one replaced.
- Port starter replaced in 2017, one spare included
- 22 knot cruise at 27-2800 rpm
- 8-10 gph at 22 knots
- Very low hours at 225 hours.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.