Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
This Original Owner 2901 Sea Swirl is in Pristine Condition. Shows Like New. Her Owner Reluctantly has to Sell.
More Photos & Specs Coming
The 2901 Walk Around is a dream come true for fishing families. Our specially designed deep-V hull cuts through rough seas and delivers a smooth ride every time. Which makes it a whole lot easier to enjoy all those amenities.
- Well Appointed Cabin
- Forward V Berth with fold down bunks
- Mid cabin berth
- Hanging closet
- 14" Flat screen tv
- Vac-u-flush fresh water toilet
- Hot/Cold fresh water shower and sink
- Single burner cook-top
- 1800 watt microwave
- Convertible dinette
- ( 2 ) Seavolt 12v Group 27 Engine batteries
- ( 2 ) Lifeline 6v - 300 AH AGM House batteries
- ProSine-Xantrex 2000 Watt charger/inverter with a panel located remote controller
- ICOM M-502 VHF Radio with a remote dash mounted ICOM speaker – Original
- Hard top located antenna and Cabling
- 14” flat screen television with digital remote controller and hard top located dish
- Clarion Radio/CD player/Sirius ready stereo
- MB Quart 6-channel 200-watt amplifier
- Cabin located powered antenna
- ( 2 ) stern facing, hard top located J L 100-watt marine speakers
- ( 4 ) cabin located 50 watt speakers
- Cockpit located LED lighting
- ( 2 ) hard top located LED spreader lights
- All cockpit located push-pull switches have been replaced and relocated onto a quality lighted
- Control panel with rocker switches and plug in fuses. Gaping holes were fiber glassed and gel coated to match.
- Transom located underwater lights
- Raymarine C-120 fish finder with bronze thru-hull fitting, radar and GPS
- Simrad AP 16 autopilot
Yamaha control panel
- ( 2 ) Yamaha 4-stroke 225 hp outboards with polished SS props
- Yamaha engine covers
- 10-hour service and the yearly 100-hour service
- 239 gallon fuel capacity. Premium gasoline with Yamaha ring-free additive.
- Boat was factory equipped with ( 6 ) gold rod holders.
- ( 6 ) additional gold rod holders on hardtop
- ( 4 ) gold rod holders on the transom
- 18’ TACO telescopic outriggers with grand slam bases
- ( 2 ) deck located kill boxes with macerator.
- 38 gallon stern located bait tank with a bait pump.
- Custom LED lighted day fishing box tray
- Lewmar windlass
- 33 lb. claw anchor & 40’ proof chain, 220’ premium 5/8” anchor line
- Trim Tabs
- Side mounted thru hull
- Custom cock-pit canvas cover
- 60 mil stratoglass
- Captains Chair
- Complete supply of use materials – flares..fenders..ropes..squid lights..rod extenders..gaffs push/pulls..cleaning tools..wet dry vacuum..boat chairs..8’’x10’ fun island..Taylor umbrella, etc.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Yorath Yachts
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.