Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
This yacht has been perfectly maintained by the current owner and the original owner. This yacht comes with a new in 2015 “full camper” canvas and icing glass cover. 9’ Mercury Inflatable Dingy with a 2 HP Honda 4 stroke motor. Chrome easy-lift dingy hoist is mounted on the swim step with matching canvas cover. The beautiful high gloss blue and white hull has been meticulously maintained on a weekly contract and looks as good as new.
Engines: Twin 8.1 MPI Mercruiser V Drives (Gas) 370 Horsepower with 740 hours.
Generator: 5.0 E Kohler 120V/60 HZ Gas
Beam: 12’ 0” Length: 37’6”
Fuel Capacity: 225 Gallons
Water Capacity: 45 Gallons
Holding Tank: 28 Gallons
BASE AND OPTIONS
Exterior = Artic White, Navy Blue Hull with Tan dash and Accents. New (Sept 2015) Navy Blue Canvas and icing glass cover which is camper style. 2nd original factory cover also available in Navy.
Interior = White Vinyl upholstery, High gloss cherry cabinets and table, tan carpet with tan snap-in washable carpet cover.
Cockpit = New snap in high quality carpet new in 2017.
Electronics = Smartcraft System Electronic Engine monitoring, Raymarine C80 with 8” Chart Plotter & Radar, Radio (Factory refurbished to new condition in 2014),
Audio-Video = 3 TV’s with DVD players, a 23” flat screen, a pullout and a 10.4” flip down in aft cabin. Upgraded sound system with IPod insert compartment and secondary controls at the helm.
Refrigerators in Galley & Cockpit and slide out ice chest
Sun Pad with Stainless Steel Runners with protective canvas storage bag.
Custom Protective Canvas cover for helm
The owner has been very proactive in maintaining this yacht to keep everything in perfect operating condition. Standard periodic maintenance, repairs for normal wear and tear and preventative maintenance items have been continually done. All maintenance records and logs are available for inspection by prospective buyer. The following items have been done since 2015.
1) Head System overhaul including ball, duck bill flaps, filters, pump. 3-5 year maintenance recommendation.
2) Heat Exchangers on both Engines. Port engine HE tested, failed and replaced with new 09/2015. Starboard HE cleaned, tested and reinstalled.
3) New batteries replaced, Starboard 05-2015, Port 10-2014
4) Starter replaced new on Starboard Engine 05-2015 without cause due to a diagnostic error. Starter on Port motor still in excellent condition. Original Starboard starter available for spare parts.
5) Alternator on Port engine rebuilt and reinstalled due to extensive rust.
6) Heat Exchangers on Transmission. Both cleaned, tested and reinstalled.
7) Heat Exchanger on Generator. Cleaned, tested and reinstalled.
8) Oil & Transmission fluid changed annually
9) Haul out done in July 2015 for inspection. Bottom paint is in good condition and should be redone in about 12-24 months.
10) Prop shaft seals replaced in January 2015 due to water leaking in bilge.
11) The Exterior & Interior has been on a maintenance contract for weekly cleaning and semi-annual waxing since 2011. This has kept the boat in pristine condition.
In the 340 Sundancer, high performance, comfort and quality are beautifully combined in one sleek cruising package. Powered by twin MX6.2L MPI MerCruiser V-drives, the 340 Sundancer is the ticket that will let you discover a whole new world of boating. A roomy, redesigned cockpit offers plenty of opportunity to relax, and her sleeping accommodations for six mean family and friends can go right along with you.
Yanmar diesel V-drives and Volvo diesel stern drives also available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Allied Yacht & Ship LLC
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.