Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
The Meridian 459 is a Cockpit Motoryacht. Built on a low-deadrise hull with a wide beam, the Meridian's expansive two-stateroom interior is her most notable feature. Tiered windows provide near 360-degree visibility in the salon, and the built-in entertainment center aft includes a flat-screen TV. The galley is down a couple of steps from the salon, and high-gloss herry woodwork is applied throughout. She has a large salon and spacious bow stateroom. In the master bedroom the ensuite head and shower compartments are separated--and the bed is positioned athwartships--to save space, and a sliding glass door provides direct access to the large cockpit. Topside, a wet bar and bench seating are standard on the aft deck, and the bridge is arranged with guest seating aft of the centerline helm. Additional features include an extended swim platform, hardtop, and cockpit storge lockers.
This is a two stateroom, two head, two shower layout that sleeps six adults in three double berths. The master is aft with a sliding door to the cockpit, the VIP is forward with a queen berth and the ensuite head and the salon sofa converts to a sleeper for two adults. She is finished in high gloss cherry woods and Corian countertops.
- Two stateroom
- Two heads
- Two showers
- Convertible sleeper sofa
- Sleeps six (6)
- Huge galley
- Cherry cabinets
- Oven and microwave
- Sliding door to cockpit in master allows for great air flow and light
- Single SS sink
- High-gloss cherry cabinets
- Corian countertops
- Stove ORIGO, AC Electric, Two burner Stovetop
- Refrigeration: NORCOLD model DE-0061 AC/DC Electric Refrigeration/Freezer
- SAMSUNG, Microwave Oven, ULINE model ULNB195BTP-03, Icemaker at the Aft Deck
- NORCOLD DE-0040 AC/DC Refrigerator at the Flybridge
BATTERIES: There is a total of six 8D and one 4D 12 Volts DC Batteries for the House, Engine and Generator starting.
Main DC Circuit Breaker installed. DC Branch Circuit Overload Protection is with Circuit Breakers at the DC Switch Panel and Fuses. DC Volt Meter with Selector Switch installed.
Double Pole Main AC Shore and Generator Circuit Breakers installed with Polarity Indication. AC Branch Circuit Overload Protection is Circuit Breakers. AC Volt Meter installed. AC Shore Power Cord with strain relief in good condition sighted.
XANTREX TRUECHARGE 40+ Shore Powered Battery Charger installed.
GENERATOR: Diesel. ONAN model 9MDKAV-2743 Freshwater cooled AC Generator. The AC Generator is located in an Enclosure under the Aft Deck.
FUEL SYSTEM: Diesel fuel. There are two welded Aluminum Diesel Fuel Tanks that are located outboard of the Engines both port and starboard. The Diesel Fuel Tanks have an est. 165 gallons each with a total capacity of 330 gallons.
- CUMMINS Diesel model 6BTA5.9M3, twin inboard, freshwater cooled, diesel engines with an estimated 330 hp each.
- 565 Hours
- ZF HURTH, model 80A-2.0 Transmissions
- SEASTAR, Hydraulic Wheel Steering at the Pilothouse and at the Flybridge.
- There is a SIDEPOWER model SP75T BOW THRUSTER
- There is a SIDEPOWER model SP75T STEARN THRUSTER
- BENNETT, hydraulic Trim Tabs installed.
- There is a RAYARINE ST6001, hydraulic Autopilot installed with Controls at the Flybridge.
VHF: RAYMARINE RAY 53 DSC VHF
GPS/Plotter/Sounder/Radar: RAYMARINE SL70C
Depth: RYMARINE ST40
- The type, number and placement of rails, stanchions, cleats and chocks are typical for a vessel of this type.
- The Primary anchor is stowed at the Bow on the Bow Roller with the Anchor Rode below decks. There is a LEWMAR, DC Electric, Vertical Windlass installed, with Foredeck and Remote Controls
- Primary Anchor and Rode: est. 45# Plow style nchor with 60' chain and 150' nylon line.
- There is a stainless steel Boarding Ladder mounted at the Swim Step.
- ROSSKELLY/OLSSON, DC Electric, Davit that is mounted at the stern.
2004 ZODIAC, Hard Bottom Inflatable, HIN: XDC095BSC404 California Registration CF 2855 RE.
YAMAHA, 30 HP, Four Stroke model F30TLRD, Outboard Motor serial number 69H L 1002637.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Dick Simon Yachts
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.