Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
The best Marquis 65 available on the market!!
A spectacular four stateroom design you have to see for yourself, the 65 Flybridge stands out as a versatile and extravagant motor yacht. Captain maintained and loaded with extras, this yacht boasts a new touchscreen Garmin electronics and radar package, new stamoid/polycarbonate enclosure, upgraded dinghy, new exterior sunbrella upholstery, the list goes on!
On the flybridge, you're invited to take in 360 degree views at 25ft above the water and a true cruising speed of 22 knots! The remote controlled hydraulic swim platform provides easy dinghy launch and increases enjoyable space onboard.
Inside the Marquis, you'll find decadent cherry wood accents, glass stairways, plush carpet, and ample accomodations including an extraordinary full beam master with washer and dryer. Separate crew quarters located aft with ensuite facilities.
Caribe DL12 with 40hp Honda four stroke included in sale! (low hours)
**Premium Newport Beach slip next to Balboa Island available for temporary sublease!!**
This vessel is held in an LLC, which may offer significant tax savings to buyers.
This iconic Marquis yacht is priced to sell. With over $100,000 invested in upgrades, this yacht performs and shows like new.
**Hull service and Bottom Paint Completed 5/2017! ($3500)
New anodes, polished propellers/running gear and new stainless steel telescoping swim ladder added!
**Swim platform hydraulic cylinders & remote replaced 6/2017! ($4500)
- Plush woven wool carpets
- Leather recliners
- Recessed lighting (variable levels)
- Clear coated beautiful cherry interior
- Glass and cast iron coffee table
- Sony surround sound and amplifier
- Electronic retractable flat screen smart TV
- Stainless steel infused glass stairway
- Privacy shades throughout
- Mirror tinted windows for additional privacy
- MarineAir digital controls - Air Conditioning and Heat
- Formal six person dinette
- Jenn-air Full size climate control refrigerator and freezer
- Kitchen-Aid Convection Oven and Microwave
- New EdgeStar 28 bottle Wine Cooler
- Miele Touchtronic Dishwasher
- Princess ceramic three burner cook top
- Black granite counter tops and flooring
- Deluxe Keurig coffee maker
- Clear coat varnish cabinetry
- Plentiful stowage lockers
- Twin stainless steel sinks
- Raised breakfast settee forward with round table
- Hardtop with new polycarbonate enclosure and stamoid trim
- NEW Garmin 7612xsv navigation touch screen display
- NEW Garmin 7612 radar touch screen display
- Detroit 2000 series engine monitoring display
- SIMRAD AP26 Autopilot
- Engine and security cameras (4)
- NEW ICOM VHF Radio (IC-M506) GPS/MMSI sync
- NEW AIS Navigation system installed
- NEW Fusion MS-RA70N exterior stereo system (multi-level)
- Bluetooth any device throughout yacht
- Sirius Satellite radio and weather integration
- Gaggenau electric grill
- ACR 360 degree spotlight
- Overhead recessed LED lighting
- Custom acrylic bar top
- Raritan icemaker and day fridge
- Rail mounted propane grill
- Viking - 6 person hydrostatic life raft (certified until 12/2018)
- ACR Global fix - EPIRB
- Four stateroom layout with a flowing feel of luxury throughout including three private bathrooms and showers.
- VIP stateroom forward offers a walk around queen bed, two door mirrored closets, plenty of light, AC/Heat and a flush mounted flat screen TV
- Guest stateroom port side offers a twin bed arrangement capable of converting into a full size berth with a single closet, AC/Heat and privacy entry to bathroom and shower.
- Guest stateroom starboard side offers a full size bed, drop down TV, and stereo.
- Master stateroom centrally located with a full beam layout, Smart TV, washer/dryer, his & her sinks, AC/Heat and a very spacious shower and tub.
- Crew quarters located aft with fourth en suite bathroom and shower.
- MTU 12V2000 - 1350HP Turbo Diesels
- Sleipner side power bow and stern thrusters
- Primary Onan 27.5KW 100amp Generator
- Secondary Onan 17KW 70amp Generator
- SeaRecovery reverse osmosis watermaker
- Mach5 high pressure freshwater water pump
- Fixed Automatic fire suppression system
- New Headhunter Puffer accumulator
- New MasterVolt Chargemaster - 24/60-3
- New Xantrex Freedom Inverter/Charger SW - 3024
- 1240 gallon fuel tanks
- Side station helm controls
- Reverso oil change system
- Redundant (backup) Shurflo freshwater pump
- Battery Isolators
- Hydraulic steering
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Electric capstans
A detailed list of enhancements and maintenance since ownership are available upon request.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Newport Yachts
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.