Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Brand new to the market, Mykayla is a well maintained Meridian 411 sedan with twin Cummins 330hp diesels, desire-able lower helm station and boasts clean and crisp styling and offers very spacious and comfortable accommodations. She features a practical two stateroom two head layout and expansive salon, galley, dinette, cockpit and upper fly-bridge which compares favorably with similar sized vessels.
She is a single owner vessel that has been used primarily for fishing (majority of running hrs were at trolling speed) with trolling valves on both engines, electric down-riggers, and rod storage. Her sewage system has been completely upgraded and was pumped out after every outing. New transmissions were installed in 2014 (approx. 1300 hrs) and custom 4' trim tabs were installed which greatly enhances performance, along with DOC bow and stern thrusters for easy maneuvering around Marina's.
She was hauled in the Spring 2017 with new bottom paint, zinc anodes, and engine and genset serviced. Turnkey and ready for cruising.
Don't miss out on this highly popular cruiser, call today to arrange a viewing.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Meridian 411's elegant silhouette is beautifully complemented by many gracious amenities. New hull and deck designs are both stylish and functional. A wide-open cockpit provides an ample six feet of elbowroom. The salon features plenty of seating for everyone you invite aboard, while the master stateroom, with a generous queen-size island berth, provides all the comforts of home. Below, there's a standard island berth in the second stateroom for convenience. Stand-up access to the engine room allows for easy routine maintenance.
Mykayla I can sleep up to six adults in two comfortable staterooms plus a convertible hide a bed in the salon. The master stateroom is located all the way forward and features a Queen sized pedestal berth with a custom Tempurpedic pad, and plenty of storage. There is a head with enclosed shower directly aft and to port with a private ensuite entrance. The guest cabin is aft and to starboard as is the mid ship guest head. Both heads are equipped with Vacuflush Toilets.
The lower helm and the convertible dinette are located on the starboard side of the main deck. Across to port is well layed out and and organized galley. Further aft are two settees, one to port the other to starboard followed by a Salon Settee, Entertainment Center, and AC/DC panel to Starboard.
Notable features Include the following:
- Airguide brass Weather Station
- Espar D4 Heating
- JBL In ceiling remote speakers
- JVC Stereo
- DVD Player
- U Line Icemaker in salon
- Abundant drawer and cupboard storage
- Teak and Holly flooring
- GE 2 Burner electric stove-top
- GE Toaster/Oven
- Samsung Convection Microwave
- Nova Kool side by side fridge/freezer
- Corian counter-tops
- SS dual sink and spray nozzle
- Twin Cummins Diamond Performance Series 6BTA 330 H/P Diesel Engines (regularly maintained with 3200 hrs but majority at trolling speed)
- New Transmissions installed in 2014 (approx. 1300 hrs)
- Side Power with bow and stern thrusters
- Docking on Command Controls
- Reverse Cycle Heating and Air
- Espar D4 diesel heating
- Sea Wise manual Davit system (can be converted to electric)
- Trolling valves on both engines
- Entire sewage system upgraded in 2014 and holding tank pumped out after every outing.
- Raw water pump on starboard engine replaced in 2017
- Vacuflush Toilets (2)
- New Icemaker in 2014
- New raw water pump for generator in 2017
- New fresh water washdown in transom in 2017
- Custom installed 4' Trim Tabs for enhanced performance
- Onan 9 KW Diesel Generator with soundshield - New raw water pump 2017
- Zantrex 2000W Inverter/ Charger
- New House batteries 2017, Inverter, Starter and Thruster Batteries 2014
- 50 AMP Shore Power System
- 12 Volt DC System
Dual Station Salon and Fly-bridge
- Faria analogue gauges
- Uniden VHF - Polaris
- Furuno GPS/ WAAS Navigator GP-32
- JRC - Disabled
- DOC (Docking on Command) Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Tolling Valves for both Engines
- Raymarine Autopilot ST 6001
- Garmin Fishfinder 340C
- Garmin Radar, GPS Map XSV 12" Display - 2017
- Danforth Compass Global Balance
- Laptop platform with notebook and Nobletec software.
- Faria Analogue Gauges
- DOC Bow and Stern Thruster
- JBL Marine Stereo 4 ch. 45 Watts MR30
- VHF Raymarine handheld
- Navman Depth 2100
- New Bimini Top - 2017
- Sunshade canvas cover for windshield, canvas covers for all upper fly-bridge upholstery and side covers.
- 2004 10' AB Aluminum hull RIB with rubber keel shoe and Merc 15HP 4-Stroke
- Sea Wise Manual Davit System
- Recessed telescoping swim ladder on mid Swim Platform
- Plow anchor with 300' all chain rode
- Weber propane BBQ
- rod storage in cockpit ceiling
- 3 Scotty Electric Downriggers
- Original factory bed covers were stored and not used
- Carpet runners
- Custom 4' Trim Tabs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.