Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
This Sea Ray 340 Sundancer is in immaculate shape, moored in covered moorage for the last several years and shows pride of ownership!
Twin Merc 6.2L MPI V-drives with only 620 hours on them, Fresh Water Cooling, Gas Generator, Air Conditioning w/ Reverse Cycle Heat, New RayMarine Touchscreen w/ Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, New Front Eisenglass panels, Full Canvas with Camperback Enclosure, Davit, Tender and more!
Make it a point to come look at this clean boat, you may not find a cleaner one out there!
See Full Specs for more information.
We have the Best Selection of used Sea Ray Cruisers/Sedans 26' - 48' in the Seattle area by any Brokerage Company.
Located off site at a secure marina, please contact listing broker to schedule an appointment to view.
- Captains Seat
- Forward Facing Bench next to Captains Seat
- NEW RayMarine Touch Screen Radar/GPS/Chartplotter (2016)
- Remote Spotlight
- Remote for Stereo
- Trim Tab controls
- Depth Meter
- Tilt Steering
- 2 Large Opposing Bench Seats (Storage under 1 Cushion)
- Removable Cockpit Table
- New Flat Screen TV/DVD (2017)
- Wet Bar w/ Cockpit Freezer and Sink
- Cockpit Storage
- Full Cockpit Canvas Enclosure including Camperback Enclosure
- Large Queen Island Berth
- 2 Hanging Lockers
- Overhead Opening Hatch w/ Screen and Shade
- Privacy Curtain
- Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heat
- Large Sofa that pulls out for a sleeper
- Removable Solid Wood Table
- Overhead Cabinets w/ Storage
- Seating area - U shaped
- Converts into Double Sleeper
- Privacy Curtain
- 2 Burner Electric Stove Top w/ Countertop Insert
- Sink w/ Countertop Insert
- Trash Receptacle w/ Countertop Insert
- Tons of Cabinets for Storage
- Drawers for Storage
- Solid Surface Countertop
- Electrical Panel above Countertop
- VacuFlush Toillet
- Cabinets w/ Storage
- Electric Engine Compartment Hatch
- Mercruiser 6.2L MPI 320hp w/ 620 hours
- Fresh Water Cooling
- Gas Generator
- Fire Suppression System
- Holding Tank
- Battery Bank
- Battery Charger
- Bilge Blower
- Bilge Pump
- Hard Bottom Inflatable Zodiac Tender w/ Yamaha 9.9hp
- Davit System
- Transom Hot/Cold Shower
- Bottom Paint
- 30 amp Shorepower
Any and all personal property is excluded from the sale of the vessel unless specifically listed and included in the listing specifications reference above. Personal property may be all equipment or gear that is not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, entertainment equipment, fishing equipment, Direct TV Receivers, recreational equipment, tools, and personal appliances. Pictures may depict owners personal property and are not meant to convey these items are included in the sale of the vessel unless specifically listed herein.
Irwin Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.