Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
2002 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer powered by twin 8.1 S Horizon Mercruiser / V-Drives. The 340 Sundancer is one of Sea Rays best selling and most sought after sport cruisers. The interior is spacious for a 34-foot boat with the layout typical of most Sundancer interiors with a pedestal berth forward and convertible settees in the salon and mid-cabin area. The upscale decor is accented with rich cherry cabinets, corian counters and quality hardware are found in the galley and privacy curtains separate the sleeping areas from the main cabin.
- Rebuilt generator w/ only 40 hrs
- New port engine heat exchanger (2-2016)
- Rebuilt starboard engine heat exchanger (2-2016)
- Dripless shaft seals & cutless bearings replaced (2-2016)
- New rear Isinglass (2-2017)
- New batteries (8-2016)
- New flame arrestors (7-2016)
- New S/S sinks & cupholders ( cockpit & head )
- Underwater LED lights ( blue )
- New Clarion M606 stereo & JL speakers w/ up-graded remote
This boat shows like new , meticulously maintained with all service well documented
The Sea Ray 340 Sundancer features high performance, comfort, and quality, combined in one sleek cruising package. Powered by twin 8.1L MPI MerCruiser V-drives, the 340 Sundancer has plenty of power. Her sleeping accommodations for six means ample accommodations for family and friends.
Volvo diesel stern drives also available.
Listed by Silver Seas Yachts - Newport Beach
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.