Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Bayview Yachts Sales is pleased to present this 4087 Bayliner Motor Yacht - "Sea Change".
The largest 40-foot boat on the market makes this a comfortable year-round cruiser for the Pacific North-West waters. An ideal cruiser for families or couples providing 3 separate sleeping quarters and 2 bathrooms. The private masters stateroom includes a walkaround queen, full height, bathroom and separate shower. Outside space is easily accessible and ideal for entertaining with an enclosed flybridge and aft deck with hardtop. The aft cockpit is great for ease of boarding, safe line handling, storage and swimming. The molded steps offer easy access without ladders.
Professionally maintained with numerous upgrades this vessel is ready to cruise. A pleasure to view. Interior features include new carpeting, LED lighting, bright galley and dining and living area. Always boathouse kept this boat shines!
Twin 330 HP Cummins Diesel engines gives you enough power to go fast or cruise slower and more economical if you prefer.
Newer RIB with 8HP Honda on a Sea Wise Davit system make launching the tender a snap.
Recent upgrades include a new hydronic heating system, ideal for winter cruising, and a solar panel charging system for more quiet time on the hook. Take note of further upgrades and features that makes this 4087 stand out. "Sea Change" is available for viewing at our sales dock at North Saanich Marina. Don’t delay!
The Bayliner 4087 Aft Cabin Motoryacht remains one of the most popular cockpit yachts ever produced, due to the surprisingly spacious and very efficient layout for a 40 foot yacht.
She sports an ample cockpit for easy boarding and water level access, and an aft deck with hardtop and full enclosure. The aft deck is great for dockside entertaining.
Molded-in steps lead to the upper bridge deck where wraparound lounge seating and plenty of open space allow enjoyable viewing while underway.
With both upper and lower helm stations you can choose where to navigate from; note that there is a full electronics package already on board.
Large salon windows let sunlight into the expansive interior and a fully equipped galley adjacent to the salon is convenient for entertaining aboard.
The companionway leads forward to two private double staterooms and a complete head compartment. The aft owner's stateroom offers an island double berth, dressing table, drawer storage, hanging locker, and its own head with separate stall shower.
Diesel furnace keeps your guests toasty for the should season cruising that you can enjoy on this yacht.
- Raymarine A78 touch screen
- ICOM M402 VHF
- Raytheon 53 VHF
- Raytheon SL70 Radar
- Danforth Compass x 2
- Kenwood system including Radio / CD player
- 4 x 6V house batteries
- 2 x 12V starter batteries
- Dual 30 Amp shore power
- Heart Interface Inverter / Charger 2500 w / 130 Amp
- Victron Solar controller, 2x 100 W flexible panels
- Wireless bluetooth dongle
- Victron battery monitor
- 3 burner Princess propane stove with oven
- Vitrifrigo large Refrigerator
- Origo microwave
- Double stainless sinks
- Planar diesel furnace
- 11 Gallons hotwater tank
- Tank watch system
- 15Kg Bruce Anchor with 150' chain and 150' rode
- Lewmar Electric windlass
- Full bridge canvas, aft hardtop with full enclosure
- Seawise Davit system
- Westmarine 10' dinghy
- Honda 8 Hp ouboard
- 3 wipers
- Twin Cummins 6BTA 5.9 Liter 330 Hp each
- Fresh water cooled through heat exchanger
- Wet Exhaust
- 2' S/S shaft with dripless seals
- X2 Parker R120P fuel fitlers
- 8 HP Honda tuned
- New bridge and main salon Kenwood Stereo's
- New aft deck speakers
- Victron Solar MPPT Controller, 2 x 100W flexible panels
- Wireless Buletooth Dongle (2017)
- Victron Battery Monitor (2017)
- Divers Dream zinc's August 2017
- New Furnace: Planar Hydronic Heater 14TS-Mini 12 (2017)
- New PSS Dipless shaft seals (2016)
- New raw water pumps, belts and tensioners (2015)
- New swim ladder (2017)
- Rebuilt aft head pre-pump and replaced macerator
- New carpet throughout
- LED lightning
- Build-in vacuum system
- New bridge chart plotter
- Rebuilt chain gypsy
- Spare Racor fuel filter
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.