Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
The 380 Sundancer boats most of the spacious comforts of the 410, with lower slip rents and overall costs! Bella Vita (Good Life), shows very nicely, having been a fresh water boat (to our knowledge and by her appearance). She boasts a full "Delta" canvas and loads of Sea Ray goodies.
Her big block Mercruisers have very low hours and are fresh water cooled.
Sea Ray says, "The Sea Ray 380 Sundancer features a deep-V hull and the smooth power of twin 454 Magnum MPI Horizon MerCruiser V-drive engines. Her spacious cabin with sleeping accommodations for many, makes the 380 Sundancer perfect for extended pleasure cruises with family and friends."
- Board via, very large, swim platform through transom gate to spacious cockpit with U-settee to starboard, wet bar to port and helm seating forward to starboard; down and forward to cabin with galley to port, large settee to starboard and convertible lounge aft; forward and to port is a roomy head with stall shower and all the way forward is her master stateroom with centerline queen.
- Reverse cycle heat/AC
- Master Berth with matching fabrics
- Master Berth with Privacy Pocket doors
- Visio TV with CD/DVD player
- Lounge/Double berth in Mid- Cabin
- Mid Cabin with Privacy curtain
- Convertible Setee
- Hanging lockers throughout
- Carpet runners
- 2 Burner 120V glass top Kenyon Range
- Corian counter tops
- Corian inserts for Sink and Range for more counter space
- Panasonic Microwave
- Norcold AC/DC refrigerator
- Loads of storage and counter space
- Full "Delta" canvas with screens.
- Bow sun pad
- Windlass with helm controls
- Powered Windshield vent
- Remote Spotlight
- Fender Holders
- S/S rails
- Bow pulpit
- Oversize swim platform
- Navigation lights
- 7kW Westerbeke Generator
- 110/12V master electrical panel w/breakers
- Shore power cords
- 30A shore power service (2)
- 12V lighting
- Battery parallel switch
- Battery charger
- Raymarine RL80C color radar and chartplotter
- Raymarine RN300 GPS with speed and depth
- Raymarine 215 DSC VHF with remote speaker
- Raytheon ST7000+ Auto Pilot
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata Speed/Depth/Temp
- Sea Ray Systems Monitoring package
- Twin 340HP Mecruiser 7.4L MPI w/fresh water cooling
- Auto/man bilge pumps (2)
- Bilge blowers (2)
- Sea Star hydraulic steering w/tilt wheel
- Trim tabs (hydraulic)
- Auto Halon fire extinguishing system
- Sea water strainers
- Bonding system
- Seacocks on all underwater fittings
- Engine synchronizer guage
- Full (backlit) engine insrumentation
- Color coded wiring
- Engine systems monitor
- Crossover fuel system
- Engine alarms
- Underwater exhaust system
Plenty of room for 6 footers and more in this all fiberglass head that features a vanity with sink, mirror and storage, a Vacuflush marine toilet and an ample stall shower with glass door.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Bay Yachts, Inc.
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.