Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
This is a 2001 Regal with recently rebuilt engines that have 3 hrs on them. The boat is in pristine condition and is ready for you to have fun all summer. Great for salmon fishing or the delta sun.
LOA 40 ft 1 in
Beam 13 ft 0 in
Max Draft 3 ft 3 in
This boat has twin MerCruiser 7.4 MOI engines that were rebuilt with just 3 hours on them.
Fuel -- 280 gals.
Fresh Water -- 80 gals
Holding -- 40 gals
- 2 AC and heat units
- Two Private staterooms + convertible dinette (sleeps 6-12)
- Three TVs
- Vacu-flush head with holding tank
- Low hours on 7.2 kw generator
- stereo and speakers
- 2 CD Players
- Ice Maker (not currently working)
- Fridge and Freezer
- 2 burner cooktop
- Corian countertops
- VHF Radio
- Depth Sounder / Fish Finder
- GPS / plotter
- CO monitors
- Walk-thru stern doorway with screen
- Forward deck and aft flybridge sunpads
-Bimini on flybridge and canvas cover for flybridge
- Safe and convenient steps to and from flybridge
- Forward wraparound window mask for privacy and sun protection
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Passage Nautical Enterprises
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.