Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
The Tiara 5200 Express combines both truly impressive performance and great American quality build into one fine proper yacht. Typical of Tiara this boat features a wonderful well crafted teak interior.
Here is a truly well kept Tiara Express that also has many recent upgrades and extras. Owner is moving up in size. Current owner is only the third and has owned boat since 2007. Please note the following upgrades and maintenance items:
- All new LED lighting January 2018
- All new exterior canvas enclosure 2016
- Replaced all raw water hoses in bilge with new clamps
- Reseal Main engine heat exchangers ($21,401.00 by itself)
- Rebuilt both alternators including replacing mounting brackets
- Replaced tensioning rods and exhaust hoses
- Repair cablemasters including replacing the 50 amp cable
- New carpet in the helm area.
- Oil changed, new filters, new impellers
- Boat was hauled, bottom painted with new zincs in June/July 2017
- In 2016 Philbrooks Boatyard did the following:
- Installed outlets with USB plugs
- Replaced water and waste tank sensors
- Installed a larger SMART TV on articulated arm
- Removed coffee maker and installed two doors in lieu
- Removed old TV and built and converted that space into a teak custom liquor cabinet
- New Convection oven New Sub Zero refrigerator
- ALL 18 batteries on the boat were replaced with AGM batteries December 2015
The vessel is boarded from the large dive platform which holds the Avon shore boat. Starboard is a transom gate. Forward is the Cockpit with 6’ built-in lounge facing forward. Up two steps is the Enclosed Lounge/Bridge with plenty of seating aft and port. The helm is starboard. Behind the raised double helm seat is the wet bar with separate icemaker & refrigerator below.
The beautiful cherry cabin spaces are gained down a stairway with 4 steps leading to the large Salon and galley. There are teak-&-holly soles in the galley, salon and staterooms. The Galley is port with a large U-shaped lounge and high-low dining/cocktail table to port. There is a second settee and entertainment center, starboard. Just aft of the starboard salon is a guest head, and aft of that is a twin berth Guest Stateroom. The Master Stateroom is all the way forward with large queen berth on center and storage everywhere. The owners have their own head with Vacu-flush toilet, stall shower & vanity.
Under-counter Sub-Zero refrigerator with separate under-counter Sub-Zero freezer, microwave/convection oven, Corian sink with Grohe Euro faucet, garbage disposal, hot & cold pressure water system; ceramic halogen 3-burner cooktop; plenty of counter space & storage. The galley is at the same level as the salon, which is great for entertaining.
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine GPS plotter C-120
- Raymarine color video sounder C-80
- Raytheon autopilot, fully integrated
- Raytheon VHF radio
- ACR remote spotlight
- 5-inch DANFORTH compass
- Clarion AM/FM/CD player at the helm
- Wesmar 24V bow thruster controls
- Caterpillar Analog & Digital instrumentation for engines
- Tiara alarm panel linked to bilge pumps
- Tiara Rudder indicator
- Fuel gauges
12vDC/24vDC system; 110vAC/240vAC system; 24-volt inverter. AC is supplied by a 21.5 kW Onan generator with 1,650 hours or Glendinning shorepower cable recoiler. Forward is a second shore power receptacle.
Remote windlass; seawater washdown, forward; freshwater washdown, aft; large swim platform with shore boat, chocks & davit system; curved settee bridge seating for 6-8 persons; wet bar, refrigerator & icemaker behind the double helm seat; all-new enclosure canvas & sliding and removable Lexan panels on bridge deck.
- 1000lb davit system in stern for tender
- Avon 320DL w/25hp Yamaha yacht tender
- Center opening electric window
- Bridge area climate controlled with heat
Freshwater cooling system; Racor fuel filter/water separators; air conditioning; Wesmar bow thruster; watermaker; washer; dryer; Glendinning cable recoiler; central vacuum system; oil change system. Caterpillar 3406E 800 hp electronic diesels provide solid, reliable cruising performance.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Emerald Pacific Yachts has become one of the premier leaders of the Yachting Industry on the West Coast since its founding in 1997. Renowned for the sale of pre-owned and new construction as the Official West Coast distributor and dealer for both Horizon and Riviera Yachts. The company has an unrivaled reputation with a highly experienced and committed sales team to provide superior customer service and assist with all of our clients’ needs.