Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Popular "Plan B" model of the 3500 Express with Honey Ash interior. Original owner, enjoyed locally for harbor cruises and day trips. Professionally maintained. A great design for entertaining and weekends at Catalina.
From the large swim platform there are steps and gates port and starboard to the Cockpit which features a large settee across the transom and a fold-down settee forward with wetbar and icemaker to starboard. Access to the engine room is through a hatch in the cockpit sole. The helm is forward of the cockpit and includes a large settee with storage under facing the fully instrumented steering station.
"Plan B" arrangement finished in Honey Ash with teak and maple cabin sole. Owner's Stateroom forward with centerline queen berth, storage under and cedar lined hanging lockers. The head is aft to starboard with access from both the Owner's Stateroom and the Salon and features a shower, molded Corian sink and VacuFlush toilet. The Salon features a large L-shaped dinette to starboard which converts to a double berth. Opposite along the port side is the Galley with Corian counter top, double SS sink, undercounter AC/DC refrigerator w/ freezer, Force 10 2-burner ceramic cook top, built in Samsung microwave and built in Black and Decker coffeemaker. There is generous cabinet and storage lockers and a large hanging locker aft.
- Sony AM/FM/CD Player
- (4) Fusion speakers (Helm & Cockpit)
- (1) Fusion subwoofer (Cockpit)
- (2) Fusion speakers (Salon)
- Quasar TV w/ VHS (Owner's Cabin)
- Simrad CE 32 GPS/Plotter
- Furuno 48 mi Radar
- Robertson AP-20 Autopilot
- ICOM IC-M59 VHF
- 12VDC/120VAC systems
- (2) Lifeline AGM House Batteries
- (1) Lifeline AGM Engine and Generator Start Battery
- Heart 2000W Inverter/Charger
- Mastervolt Battery Charger
- Onan 6kw Generator (410 hrs 10/17)
- 30 Shore Power cord
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Racor fuel filters
- Oil change system
- (3) 12V automatic bilge pumps
- Macerator pump w/ Y-valve
- 6 Gal water heater
- (2) Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning units
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguishing system
- Maxwell 800 12V vertical capstan windlass
- Delta Quikset Anchor w/ chain and rode
- Optional 4' Swim Platform
- SS bow pulpit and side rails
- 12V engine hatch lift
- Cockpit shower
- SS swim ladder
- Sunbrella Bimini, cockpit cover, seat covers and helm cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by W.D. Rodgers Company
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.