Stock # e899
Builder / Designer
$10000 Price Reductio, Owners want her gone.
THE CARVER 404 CMY IS THE PERFECT BLEND OF STYLING AND LIVABILITY. DESIGNED FOR CRUISING, THIS 404 DELIVERS AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF INTERIOR SPACE AND ACCOMMODATIONS IDEAL FOR THAT WEEKEND OUTING OR EXTENDED CRUISE. THE TRUE ADVANTAGE OF THE 404 LIES IN THE AFT DECK AND COCKPIT AREA. SHE IS A 2 STATEROOM AND 2 HEAD LAY-OUT CERTAINLY DELIVERS ON PROVIDING ALL OF THE BIG BOAT CRUISING LUXURIES. SHE IS VERY WELL CARED FOR AND READY FOR THE NEW OWNER.
The Carver 404 Cockpit Motoryacht is 40 ' of classic Carver styling. Well-known for its roomy and open salon, ample galley, full dinette, and beautiful staterooms, the 404 features a layout that you can enjoy for a weekend or longer! Extra large windows in the salon provide natural light throughout, and great views. Two well-appointed staterooms are located forward and aft, for both comfort and privacy. Each stateroom also has its own head, complete with shower.
- Double Recliners in the Salon
- Salon Flatscreen TV w/ DVD player
- Salon Stereo w/ CD changer and iPod dock, connected to speakers throughout the yacht.
- Large dinette that converts to a bed.
- Karadon Solid Surface Countertops
- Solid maple interior woods
- Window treatments throughout
The galley is located just a small step down from the main salon, separating itself from the salon just a bit, but not enough to take the cook away from the party. Directly across from the galley is the dinette, which seats four comfortably.
- Norcold upright refrigerator/freezer (new 2014)
- Princess 3 burner stove with oven
- Sharp Microwave
- Coffee Maker
- Wood Galley flooring
Ever After is set up to appeal to everyone! Sunpads on the bow, a large flybridge with excellent visibility and plenty of seating, a spacious aft deck, and a cockpit. Fishing, alfresco dining, suntanning, watching the sun go down- the choice is yours!
- Wet bar with Icemaker and sink
- Bow Cushions (new 2014)
- Helm console and seat covers
- Aft Deck & exterior carpeting
- New Bimini top and Isinglass enclosure
- Aft Deck Furniture
- New Exterior Carpeting (2014)
A full array of new electronics were installed in late 2013. They will ensure that you get to your destination safely and effortlessly.
- Garmin 5212 Touchscreen Display
- Garmin Radar
- Robertson AP-11 Autopilot
- 2 Station Intercom system- salon/bridge
- Garmin VHF Radio
- Garmin RAM Mic VHF in salon
Other stuff / Mechanical
- Kohler 7.3 KW Genset (350 Hours)
- Maxwell Windlass
- Ground tackle and chain
- Stern anchor
- Cockpit Chairs
- Transom Storage Locker
- Magma BBQ
- Bilge Pumps
- Trim Tabs
- Vacu Flush Heads
- Hot Water Heater
- Extra Battery banks
- Engines Serviced Regularly
- Freshwater tank monitor
- Holding tank level monitor
- 2 new Water Pumps
- New Alternator (Port)
- New Pulley
- New Serpentine Belt
- New Fuel Filters
- Both Mains Serviced ( Oil, Filters Etc.)
- 3 step Wax and Polish
- Caribe Center Console (2008)
- Tohatsu 18HP 4- Stroke Outboard Motor
- Bimini Top
- Full Cover
- Roskelly Olson Electric Davit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by PYS Yacht and Ship Brokers
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.