Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
PRICE REDUCED TO SELL
October 2017 New 9 kW MasPower Generator w/1.5 Hours!
This very popular Bayliner 3988 Command Bridge is designed to entertain at the dock or underway with a very large salon, two staterooms, two heads, and two control stations for cruising in comfort. Cummins 6BTA diesel power w/only 1150 hours.
Entering the cockpit via transom door from the large swimstep platform, we go through a sliding glass door toward the main salon. Immediately to starboard is an open area for additional seating, with an L-shaped settee opposite to port with table.. Just forward of the settee to port is the entertainment center with galley across to stbd... forward of the galley is the lower helm with an adjustable seat for standing and sitting, and opposite of that is the dinette. Down a few steps to port is the guest stateroom with double berth and adjoining guest head, complete with manual toilet and pressurized shower with hot and cold running water. All the way forward is the master stateroom complete with island queen berth with new custom innerspring mattress. Entertainment center is to port and ensuite head is opposite, with another vacuflush toilet and separate shower/tub. Plenty of storage, hanging lockers, and cabinets throughout the vessel, with hatches and panels everywhere allowing easy accessibility to all systems!
A ladder from the cockpit leads up to a completely enclosed isinglass & canvas flybridge with upper helm, complete with all necessary electronics, and plenty of seating for captain, first mate, and guests.. Engine room is accessed via an entrance door in cockpit. Genset and additional storage is under cockpit.
- Norcold AC/DC side by side fridge/freezer
- Princess 3 burner electric stove & oven
- Hot/Cold pressure water
- 2 basin stainless steel sink/faucet
- Whirlpool microwave oven
- U-Line Ice Maker
- Keurig coffee maker
- 9 kW MasPower Genset New 1.5 Hours
- Marine Air 2 zone air conditioning & heating
- 110v AC Shore power connections
- 12v DC ship power
- Heart 2500 Watt Power Inverter DC to AC.
- Magma 3000 Watt Power Inverter DC to AC
- (4) additional 12v outlets plugs
- (4) 8D Batteries
- (6) Deep Cycle Trojan Batteries for Inverters
- (1) Starting Battery for the genset.
- 12 volt lighting throughout vessel
- Trim Tabs at both helms stations
- 12 gal Hot Water Heater
- Automatic fire suppression system in engine room. (New)
- Automatic Battery Charger. (New)
- Electric Anchor Windlass.
- Spot light. (New. Needs installation)
- Cockpit lighting.
- Standard GX 1500S VHF Radio.
- Autohelm Wind/Speed/Angle indicator is inoperative.
- Raytheon ST6000+ Autopilot.
- iplug mxdmag5 CD/Receiver/media player.
- Standard LH5 VHF Radio.
- Weems & Plath Ships Clock is inoperative.
- Weems & Plath Berometer is inoperative.
- Garmin GPS Map 4012 RADAR/ PLOTTER integrated to Autopilot.
- Raymarine Pathfinder RL80C RADAR (multi screen/ radar/ plotter/ sounder).
- Trac Vision Satalite TV Dome in Radar Arch wired to TV's.
- Azimuth digital compass.
- Flat Panel TV.
- Bey - Berk International Ships Clock.
- Sony DVD Player.
- JVC Stereo AM/FM/CD Player.
- JVC 12 Disc CD Changer.
- Danforth 4" Compass at lower helm.
- Garmin GPS Map 182C.
- Radio Controlled Weather Station at lower helm.
- Garmin 340C Fishfinder mounted on transom.
- Garmin 188C Sounder mounted on transom.
- Folding Radar Arch - for transport
- Flybridge Canvas and Eisenglass Enclosure
- Canvas window covers for salon windows
- Aqua World Bait Tank 2 - Scoop
- Raw Water Washdown -cockpit
- Fiberglass Swim Step
- Bimini Top - Sunbrella
- Transom Door
- Electric Windlass
- Command Bridge with dual station controls for year round boating
- Two (2) sleeping cabins for privacy and comfort
- Elevated forward salon leather settee with dinette table
- Light and bright cabin with large windows and 360 degree view
- Open Galley with 3-burner cooktop, oven, microwave, double refrigerator/freezer, blender and double stainless sink
- Salon ice maker
- Two (2) separate heads with shower, storage and vanities
- Self-bailing cockpit with transom door, full width swim step and molded steps for easy foredeck access
- Large Command Bridge with radar wing, helm and huge lounge seating
- Pre-cured finish guard
- Hand-laid fiberglass construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Hallmark Yachts Inc.
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.