Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Simply one of the best entry level motor yachts ever created for the Pacific Northwest!
CLEAN AS WE'VE SEEN! CHECK OUT THE HEADLINERS AND INTERIOR LININGS!
The 3388 provides all the cruising comforts of a much larger yacht in an under 40' footprint. This one has the right features and right power to get you anywhere in the Pacific Northwest in style and safety.
No wood outside! Nicely appointed inside! Plus, cockpit hardtop with full enclosure and a fully enclosed flybridge, too!
Inside there's 2 staterooms (with a King Sized Bed in the aft cabin) and V-berth forward. 1 head has a separate stand up enclosed shower! The raised dinette gives 360 degree water views while cruising or at anchor, and the down galley has a propane stove / oven and microwave and refrigerator.
The boat is powered by low hour twin 250hp Cummins Diesels that are super-effecient and will take you up to 18+ knots with a nice fast cruise at 16! Just 950 hours on them! Her modified V / Semi-displacement (she has a nice keel to keep you going straight at lower speeds, and flat chines to keep you planing easily) gives you economy through all the power bands.
You should put this one on your list of "must see" boats if you are looking for a twin diesel motor yacht - whether you are moving up or down, this one won't disappoint!
Clean as we have seen - and ready to be yours!
Available to be shown by appointment only as she is not at our dry land boat show yard, "where it's a boat show every day!". But in the water at private moorage in Shelter Bay, La Conner, WA.
Give us a call - she can be shown 7 days a week!
- 2 Staterooms
- King Sized Berth in Aft Stateroom
- Vanity with Stainless Steel Sink and Faucet in Aft Stateroom
- Hanging Locker in Aft Stateroom
- Lots of storage in Aft Stateroom
- V-Berth forward
- Hanging Locker in V-Berth
- Lots of Storage in V-Berth
- Extra Clean headliners in both
- 1 Head with Jabsco Pump Toilet
- Vanity and Stainless Steel Sink and Faucet in Head
- Stand Up Shower with Enclosure in Head
- Dinette can convert to additional berth
- Red Dot Heat from Engines
- Raytheon RC520 Radar / Chartplotter
- Raytheon L750 Depthsounder / Fishfinder
- 2 VHF iCom Lower Helm and VHF Upper Helm
- Heart 2000 Watt Inverter with Remote
- Jensen stereo with CD player
- Fully Enclosed Flybridge
- Fully Enclosed Cockpit with Custom Hardtop
- Custom Hard Top Hatch to Cover Ladder to Flybridge
- Electric Windlass
- Weaver Snap Davit System
- Zodiac RIB dinghy
- Sink and storage in Cockpit
- Custom Site Tubes for Fuel Tanks
- Inspection Plates on Fuel Tanks
- Cockpit washdown
- Lines and fenders
- Life jackets
- Refridgerator with freezer compartment
- Propane 3-burner stove with oven
- Microwave Oven
- Dual stainless steel sink
- Lots of counter space
- Lots of storage
- Last service 4/2017
- Last bottom paint 8/2016
- Sanitation hoses replaced 7/2015
- (4) new house batteries - deep cycle 7/2015
- Waterpump replaced 6/2012
- New v-berth cushions and covers 2014
- New faucet set in galley 2013
- Serviced every year
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.