Stock # BC1828703
Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Well built and looked after family cruiser with generous cockpit and salon space for comfortable cruising. Ideal for 4 and capable of 6 for overnighting. Lots of recent upgrades to electronics and mechanical systems. In excellent condition and well equipped for cruising in Pacific Northwest waters.
OWNER'S NEW BOAT ON THE WAY !! CALL NOW.
Unmistakably one of the Sea Ray mid-cabin cruisers, the Sea Ray 370 Sundancer brings new definition to performance and styling in a sport yacht. With the power of twin 7.4L MerCruiser V-drives and the seaworthiness of a wide beam and deep-V hull, the 370 Sundancer cuts through heavy seas with certainty and comfort.
The burl instrument panel features custom Sea Ray backlit instrumentation with low-glare blue night lighting and plenty of room for charts and documents. An emergency start system backs up the primary system for additional peace of mind. Standard Raytheon electronics package includes VHF, GPS, and Raydata multifunction depth finder, speed - sumlog, and water temperature instrument.
The portside refreshment center has a wet bar, sink, cooler, and icemaker. The portside bench seat has a fiberglass step for easy boarding. Integrated fender storage in the transom has a gas-assisted door for easy access. A freshwater washdown with cockpit shower and dockside water inlet provides convenient access to fresh water while on board.
A Lofrans Progress I rope - chain windlass makes anchoring easy. Aluminum fuel tanks with fuel filters, anti-siphon valves and electric senders prevent corrosion and improve fuel quality, safety, and convenience. Below, the main salon features a curved banquette with cocktail - dining table, full galley, sunken conversation area, spacious forward stateroom, and fully enclosed head. Faux granite countertops and tables, tasteful upholstery, handcrafted wood trim, and deep-pile marine carpet are just some of the features in the salon. The TV-VCR combination is one of two in the cabin. There's also a Clarion AM-FM digital cassette stereo with six-disc CD changer, amplifier, subwoofer, eight speakers, and cockpit remote.
The sofa converts to a double bed for extra guests. The conversation pit converts to a double stateroom with a privacy curtain and mirrored divider. A vanity with drawers provides guests a place to stow belongings. A sliding screened window admits natural light and fresh air. The forward stateroom has a full-size pedestal bed, port and starboard vanities, and hanging lockers with mirrored doors, side shelf storage and a TV-VCR - radio combination.
The full galley includes a three-burner electric stove with stainless steel stove rail, refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker. The head compartment has a VacuFlush toilet, sink with vanity, and a separate shower with bifold door. A large deck hatch, port light, and air conditioning provide light and air circulation.
The galley is located along the port side of the main salon opposite the table and settee.
- Corian counter tops.
- Built in sink with pressurized hot/cold water system.
- 3 Burner Kenyon electric stove.
- Panasonic Genius 1000 microwave oven.
- Built-in coffee maker.
- 110/12 volt Norcold fridge with integral freezer.
- 110 volt AC U-Line Icerette icemaker.
- Bright finished cherry interior cupboards with plenty of cutlery, dish and pantry storage.
Twin Mercruiser 7.4L EFI engines, 310 hp, FWC with approximately 550 hours on meters.
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive transmissions, 2.00:1 reduction.
- 1 1/2" stainless steel propeller shafts.
- Dripless shaft seals.
- 1 1/2 X 18" X 20" X 3 blade bronze propellers.
- Raw water intake strainers, fuel filters.
- Wet exhaust through GRP water trap mufflers to underwater exhaust ports.
- Single station SeaStar hydraulic steering system.
- Teleflex push/pull cable engine controls.
- Engine instrumentation: Tachometers, oil pressure gauges, water temperature gauges, DC voltmeters and fuel gauges.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- Westerbeke 6.5 kw generator, FWC, with approximately 650 hours on meter.
- SideShift SS340 bow thruster.
- SideShift ST340 stern thruster.
- SeaFire model G500A Halon 1301 machinery space fire extinguishing system. No longer able to be recharged but appears to be operable.
- 4 automatic/electric bilge pumps.
- 3 fire extinguishers, flare kit, throwing line, life ring and 6 life jackets.
- 110 VAC Cruisair 12,000 BTU reverse cycle heat/air conditioner mounted under forward cabin berth.
- 110 VAC Cruisair 7,000 BTU reverse cycle heat/air conditioner mounted in starboard aft salon.
12 volt DC ship service electrical system with vapour proof master switches, master breaker and tabulated and fused distribution panel.
- 6 X 31 series 12 volt batteries for house service.
- 1 X 27 series 12 volt battery for engine starting.
2 X 30 amp X 120 volt AC dockside power system with 30 amp dockside cords, inlet fittings, reverse polarity lights, master breakers and tabulated and fused distribution panels. One new shore cord - 2017.
- Professional Mariner Pro-Tech 4-1240 40 amp multi-stage battery charger.
Westerbeke 7.0 kw generator, model 7.0 BCG, FWC with 650 hours on meter. Fully serviced and awaiting new governor.
- C 80 Raymarine radar/gps plotter system.
- Icom MS 506A VHF radio - new 2017.
- RayMarine EV200 autopilot system - with integral rudder angle indicator - new 2017.
- Old electronics components removed and dash panels replaced as new.
- ACR remote controlled spotlight.
- Fusion MS-IP500 AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo with new Polk speakers in 2017.
- Skywalk 19" TV with DVD - main salon and master stateroom.
- Side Shift bow and stern thrusters.
- Xintex CO monitor.
Fuel: 2 X 138 US gallon aluminum tanks.
Water: 70 US gallons in plastic tank plus Attwood 6 gallon hot water tank that heats water through 120 VAC element or off engine cooling system coil.
Waste: Vacuflush head system with 40 US gallons capacity in plastic tank that can be pumped out via deck fitting by marina waste system or pumped overboard via waste pump where allowable.
Grey Water: Discharged directly overboard aside from shower recovery system which pumps waste shower water overboard.
- Delta plough anchor with chain rode.
- Anchor roller.
- Lofrans Progress 1 anchor windlass with new foredeck foot switches 2016. Helm remote control.
- Stainless steel bow rails.
- Convertible top with side curtains, aft camper top with full enclosure.
- Full swim grid with stainless steel swim ladder.
- Transom door.
- GRP radar arch.
- Helm bench seat to starboard with single companion seat to port.
- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning - 2 units.
- New LED lighting throughout.
2000 AB model 290 RIB dinghy with Yamaha 6 hp 4 stroke outboard mounted on a SeaWise dinghy lift system.
- Solid GRP hull with balsa cored GRP decks. Overlap join at deck and hull secured with mechanical fasteners and synthetic sealant. Perimeter stainless steel safety rails.
- Bottom sanded and new antifouling paint applied; 1 coat of red and then 2 coats of black.
- Engines upgraded to synthetic oil 2016.
- Vacuflush system serviced and new duck bill valves installed - 2017.
- Hull cut polished, waxed and maintained annually.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.