Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
If you're looking for a roomy, comfortable and affordable mid-size cruiser, this very popular Carver model may just be what you want!!
The 350 is a descendent of the slightly larger Carver 36 Mariner, and has all the features that have continued to keep this a popular model among boaters... a large cockpit easily accessed via a swimstep with transom door, molded-in steps port and starboard leading to the flybridge, wide walkways to the bow, a large flybridge with good visibility and plenty of seating and storage, and a well-lit single level floor plan with a roomy salon and easy to use galley. This well-designed boat also features a cabin hatch that provides access from the main cabin directly to the flybridge. The spacious head and separate shower has an entrance from the Master suite as well as from the salon, and this boat can comfortably sleep six.
Powered by twin Mercruiser 350hp gas engines, she has plenty of power to get you to your favorite places, and keep you comfortable all year round.
Stop by today so we can show you this well-designed boat before she's gone!! We're open 7 days a week!!
- Kohler generator 6 5 ESZ
- Xantrex 20+/40+ battery charger
- Ocean Marine reverse cycle heat / air conditioning 16,000 BTU
- (3) deep cycle house batteries
- Battery monitor panel
- Raymarine Multi-function display GPS / plotter / depth sounder / autopilot
- Uniden UM525 VHF radio
- Boss Audio stereo
- 30' Insignia TV with built in DVD
- Rudder angle indicator
- Maxwell Freedom RC800 Windlass
- 35# Anchor
- 150' of 5/16" chain
- Full bridge enclosure - new in 2015
- Bimini top - new in 2015
- Aft swim deck
- Fresh and saltwater washdowns
- Lines and fenders
- Life jackets
- Electric 2-burner cooktop
- Norcold DE561 refrigerator / freezer
- Oster microwave
- Space Saver Black & Decker coffee maker
- Large sink
- Ample storage and counter space
- Single-level cabin with wide open salon with facing settees and full galley
- Roomy stateroom with double berth, privacy door, hanging locker and lots of stowage, and private access to the head
- Spacious head with large shower stall and Jabsco electric fresh water toilet
- Both settees convert to double berths, accommodating six
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.