Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Absolutely beautiful! Elegant example of this well-built vessel with all the amenities. Low hrs on twin Cummins diesels. Has a fully enclosed flybridge and aft deck, with newer canvas and strataglass enclosure. Boat is fully air-conditioned, light and airy, with a comfortable aft deck seating, gorgeous salon and separate dining area, and equipped with a well appointed galley. She shows very well and you won't be disappointed when you step aboard this yacht!
Seller may be willing to trade for a smaller fishing type vessel in the 25ft. to 34ft. range with outboard!! Bring offers!!!
- Guest quarters forward has a queen size berth with full head and shower with vacuflush head skylight over the bed and lots of storage.
- Galley is well appointed with the amenities of most houses, and salon has a seperate dining table. and very comfortable settee.
- Captains quarters are aft with a king size bed, separate shower and toilet stalls, and a sliding door that lead to the cockpit, with plenty of storage about.
- Aft deck has a comfortable custom vinyl couch with cup holders, a refrigerator and sink, room for an icemaker, great views with strataglass enclosure, and wing doors that lead the the bow both port and starboard.
- Bridge has plenty of seating forward of the helm station, as well as on either side of the captain.
- Walking all the way to the stern, there is a heavy duty davit system to lift your dinghy (dinghy pictured, not included).
- SIMRAD EQ30 Echo Sounder and Depthfinder
- Bennett Trim Tab Controls
- Robertson Autopilot
- Raytheon VHF
- Raytheon Radar Display
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter GPS
- Full Instrumentation
- 3 burner electric range/oven
- Coffee maker
- Trash Compactor
- Full double door ref/freezer
- Full storage
- Fully enclosed flybridge and aft deck with wing doors
- Cockpit aft has transom door, swim platform, freshwater ext. shower
- Large Davit by Nick Davit Systems
- Maxwell 1200 windlass
- Full fenders, lines, safety equip, SS fender holders
- wrapped lower stanchions for safety
- kayak/paddleboard holders
- Twin 450 Cummins, with Racor filters, oil transfer system
- Full Halon fire system
- 18 kw Kohler Genset with
- Ac/heat units
- central vacuum system
- full ac/12 volt systems
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Cabrillo Yacht Sales - San Diego
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.