Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Extensively upgraded with recent electronics, flybridge FRP hard top, tender, davits, bow and stern thruster. Extended range fuel tanks added. Intellian satellite TV in 2015..
Two state rooms, two heads with vac-u-flush systems. Galley equipped with a Norcold refrigerator/freezer and microwave/convection oven. Interior heat, diesel Espar forced-air. Aft deck seating and additional freezer.
Actual length with platform and pulpit is 41'.
Bright salon with comfortable accommodation throughout. It would make an excellent live-aboard or vacation home among the islands.
$10,000 price reduction.
LOA: 41.17 feet Beam: 13.25 feet Displacement: 19300 pound Bridge Clearance: 24 feet Cruising Speed: 17 knots Max Speed: 24 knots
Fuel: 318 gallon, Water: 81 gallon, Holding: 36 gallon
- Engine 1
Model: 454 XL series
Transmission: Direct Drive
Power: 320.0 HP
Model: 454 XLseries
Transmission: Direct Drive
Power: 320.0 HP
- New Norcold 7cu.ft. Refrigerator ( 2012 )
- Stainless Steel Sink with Moen faucet
- Hot and Cold fresh water pressure system
- Cuisinart S.S. Toaster
- Kenmore Elite Microwave / Convection oven
- Rival 2 burner hot plate
- Calphalon S.S. Toast Oven with timer
- Storage Lockers and Counter space
Electronics and Upper Bridge
- Garmin GPS map 4212 with Radar, Chart Plotter with Charts, Sonar, Weather on the upper bridge
- Forward Sideshift Bow Thruster
- Intellian satellite TV system
- Side-Power Stern Thruster
- Standard Horizon Eclipse + VHF
- Flo Scan
- Raymarine Tri-data Depth, Speed,Trip
- Windlass Controls up & down
- Bennet Trim Tabs
- Ritchie Compass
- 3 Wiper
- Hard Top with windows that open up and both port and starboard sides
- One Samsung Flat Screen TV in forward cabin
- One Pioneer DVD Player DV-410V in forward cabin
- One Samsung Flat Screen TV in salon
- One Pioneer DVD Player DV-410 in salon
- Apline AM/FM CD Player in salon
- Apline 6 Disc Compact Disc Changer with remote at the bridge CHA-5624
- Ships Clock & Barometer
Deck & Tender
- Walker Bay 4 person new in 2007
- 9.9 hp. Mercury
- Olsson Electric Davit System
- Aft Deck Storage Box on Swim Platform
- Kenmore Freezer on aft deck
- Teak Table and 4 teak Chairs on aft deck
- Lewmar Electric Anchor windlass with remote at fly bridge
- Bow Pulpit with S.S. Rails
- Sundeck has a Hardtop with full Enclosure
- Fly Bridge has a Hardtop with windows that open up on both port and starboard side, new in 2008.
- Chain locker with chain and rode
- Plow Anchor
- Two new Trojan AGM 8 D batteries ( 12/2010 )
- Heart Interface Inverter Freedom 25
- Tank Monitor "Raritan " for the holding tank
- Hot Water Tank AC/ Engine
- Automatic Battery Charger
- Espar Diesel Heater 12V force air
- 12V DC 110V AC Systems
- Norcold 7cu.ft. Refrigeration ( 2012 )
- Bow Thruster ( 2012 )
- BBQ Grill ( 2012 )
- Olsson S.S. Transom Lift Davit System with stainless steel motor option ( 2012 )
- Jabsco Bilge Pumps ( 2012 )
- Fuel Pump and Rebuilt Carburetor Starboard side
- Exhaust manifold Port Side
- Trojan AGM 8D batteries ( 2010 )
- Oil Change Pump Out System ( 2008 )
- Replaced Tachometers ( 2008 )
- New Rudder Seals ( 2008 )
- New Shaft Seals ( 2008 )
- New Hard top, Windows, Radar Arch, Wiper MotorsÂ Â ( $ 48,737.oo putting together new top in (7/ 2008 )
- New Multi-Function Instruments for both engines
- Up-grades 2008 $ 116,997
- 2009 $1092
- 2010 2789
- 2012 $36,475
- 2013 $1372
Forward is a guest stateroom with a double, offset berth, hanging locker, night stand, overhead hatch with screen and side portholes with screens. For entertainment there is a Samsung Flat screen TV, Pioneer DVD Player. This stateroom has private access to a starboard side day head compartment with a Vac-U-Flush toilet, shower stall and a vanity sink and mirror.
The galley is aft to port with a full size Norcold 7cu.ft. Refrigerator (2012), Cuisinart S.S. Toaster, Kenmore Elite Microwave / Convection oven, a Rival 2 burner Hot plate. The convertible dinette across to starboard that will seat 4 or sleep two.
Aft of the galley is the main salon with a chair and entertainment center to starboard and a sofa to port. There is a Samsung Flat screen TV, a Pioneer DVD player. There is a steering station to port.
The master stateroom is aft of the salon with a double berth to port and a hanging locker and an en suite head with a dry shower stall. It also has a Vac-U-Flush head system. The entertainment system is a Coby Flat screen TV with it own DVD.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.