Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
After a summer hiatus, she's back on the market at a MUCH lower price!
"New Beginnings" is the perfect couple or family cruiser!
She features a large cockpit with a hardtop and enclosure giving her even better year-round capabilities and ideal for those cruise outs where everybody sterns in as well as easy boarding and some fishing. Her knowledgeable owner has maintained her extremely well and has kept a ship's log in good order.
She also boasts a great list of electronics.
Board via large swim platform to cockpit through transom door. Up ladder to flybridge with extended hard top or enter salon through sliding door. Immediately to starboard is a large convertible dinette; custom cabintry with TV to port; forward and to port is the U-shaped galley and opposite to starboard is the lower helm. Forward and down to starboard side guest stateroom with double berth; to port (with entry from passageway or master stateroom) is the spacious head with tub/shower combo. Forward and centerline is the master stateroom with a queen berth and loads of lockers and storage.
- Central vacuum system
- Thermostatically controlled electric heat (2 units)
- Bed spreads and decorator pillows
- Window curtains
- H/C pressure water supply
- 3 Burner Princess stove top
- Convection Microwave oven
- Double Stainless Steel sink
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Great counter and storage space
- H/C pressure water
- Custom coffee mess with coffee maker
- Furuno GPF 1600 Radar/GPS at lower helm
- Garmin 2006 C GPS Chartplotter at fly bridge helm
- 2 Ritchie flushmount compasses
- 2 Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF’s
- Depth, Speed, Temperature
- 26” TV
- BlueRayDVD player
- AM/FM/CD stereo
- Back-up Camera & Display
- 110/12V systems
- Master electrical panel w/breakers
- Battery bank (4 8D; 1 house, 1 inverter, 2 starting)
- Master battery switches
- 30A Shore power inlets (2)
- 30A shore power cables (2)
- Xantrex Sine Wave Inverter
- Twin B Series Cummins Diesel engines
- Fresh water cooling
- Bilge pumps
- Engine room blowers
- Transom door
- H/C fresh water shower
- Fresh water wash down
- Marinco halogen spot light w/3 remotes
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass w/remote
- Cockpit wet bar
- Danforth style anchor
- Aft deck hardtop
- Flybridge bimini top w/full enclosure
- Magma Catalina BBQ
- INflatable dinghy w/8HP Nissan
- Lines and fenders
- S/S rails
- Bow pulpit
- Navigation lights
Spacious head features vanity with sink, mirror and ample storage, stall shower/tub combo and a Jabsco electric lite marine toilet that flushes to a holding tank where waste may be discharged dockside or mascerated overboard where legal and proper.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Bay Yachts, Inc.
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.