Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
1996 CARVER 370 VOYAGER. FRESHWATER KEPT!!
OVER $11K PRICE REDUCTION!!! ONLY $54k NOW!!! DON'T MISS OUT!! OWNER IS MOTIVATED TO SELL!!! BRING OFFERS ON THIS GREAT EXAMPLE OF A COMFORTABLE AND STYLISH SEDAN.
This Carver 370 Voyager is ready for a new owner to take cruising this summer! Vessel has been kept in nice clean condition by current owner, and is a must see! Fresh oil changes, new impellers have her ready to run.
New batteries as of 9/24/2017
- Length 37'1"
- Beam 13'3"
- Draft 4'
- Dry Weight 20350lbs
- 2 x Crusader 454 XL 8 cylinder, naturally aspirated, raw water cooled gasoline engines.
- 320hp each.
- 2 x Velvet Drive 20-01-006 gearboxes, ratio:2.8:1
- Wet exhaust thru transom
- Audible low oil pressure alarms
- 2 x 5" Detmar inline blowers
- Port engine 814hrs
- Stbd engine 810hrs
Tankage & Liquid systems
- Fuel: welded aluminium, 297 gallons, bonded, starboard side filler cap.
- Water: 2 x molded plastic tanks, total capacity 85 gallons
- Pressure system: Shurflo 2088 demand type pump.
- Hot water tank: Seaward S1100, 10 gallons.
- Water lines: Flexible hard plastic hose.
- 35 gallon waste tank, molded plastic
- 3 x Rule 1500 gph 12VDC bilge pumps with float switches.engine space, transom area, and under main cabin.
- V berth is queen sized
- Port side cabin has dual single berths
- Opposite the port cabin there is a full size head and shower.
- Lower helm seat slides forward to provide forward seating for dinette.
- Salon has as sofa, single chair and TV with stand.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.