Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Twin Hino 315 HP DIESELS !!
The 47 is the most popular selling of Bayliner’s large yachts, featuring a pilot house, raised galley/salon and two private staterooms. With large fully opening windows, while entering the salon you have a nice open feel with great visibility for our beautiful west coast sites and sounds. This is a layout that has been unchanged for decades and is a proven winner. This boat has low hours and is equipped for cruising right now!
Length Overall: 47'6''
Max Draft: 3'4''
Max Bridge Clearance: 18'2''
Total Power: 370
Fresh Water: 200
Three stateroom layout, two seperate heads each with seperate shower and a tub in the master. Off of the companionway from the salon to the master stateroom is a separate guest stateroom with its own head and shower. A Central vacuum system is located in a large storage compartment. Convertable sofa bed in the salon. sleeps 8 in 5 seperate berths.
- Westerbeke genset
- central vacuum
- Vacuflush toilets
- Zantrex inverter
- Princess electric 3 burner cooktop with oven
- Norcold 6.3 cu.ft. refrigerator freezer
- double stainless steel sink
- Corian countertops
- large amount of cabinets and storage
- opening windows
- Pilothouse Helm:
- Raytheon V850 color echo sounder
- Raytheon chart 610T
- Raytheon rastar scan radar
- Raytheon Raypilot 650 autopilot
- Ray 210 VHF radio
- Danforth highspeed 6" compass
- remote spotlite controls
- window defog
- engine sync guage
- Bridge Helm:
- Datamarine Chartlink 7000
- Danforth 6" compass remote spotlite controls
- Autopilot remote.
- Westerbeke Generator (450 hours) airconditioning
- electric baseboard heaters
- Promariner 50 amp battery charger
- 3 dockside 30 amp power inlets Zantrex 2500 inverter
- tank monitor guage
Steps from the Pilothouse lead to a expansive flybridge cockpit with dual L-shaped lounge seats and an electric boat davit to lift and store a dinghy.
- Muir windlass with Fortress FX-55 anchor
- Full bridge enclosure
- cockpit to bridge door
- Bridge wetbar and fridge
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.