Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
CUMMINS POWERED with recent maintenance!
The 3587 Bayliner offers more space in 35 feet than many other vessels in the 40-foot range don't manage to accommodate. The 6'7" headroom along with the 180-degree views from the salon add to the spacious feeling of this well appointed THREE STATEROOM motor yacht (that's right: we said THREE STATEROOMS)!
With only two ladder steps from the swim platform and molded stairs to the aft deck, you board the boat with much more ease than traditional aft cabin cruisers. To add to the easy mobility aboard the boat are the complete molded stairs from the aft deck to the flybridge - there's no climbing ladders to access the flybridge on this motor yacht!
We are still scratching our heads trying to figure out how Bayliner managed to pack so much into a boat that will fit in a 40-foot slip: a generous aft master suite w/ vanity and separate head and shower compartments, a forward VIP stateroom often considered a second master stateroom, a third double stateroom mid-ship directly across from the guest head w/ vanity toilet and shower...and we can keep going...
Check out some hightlights:
- Cummins 6BTA 250hp Diesels
- Webasto Diesel Furnace (new in 2016)
- 6' 7" headroom throughout vessel
- Raymarine Chartplotter/Radar/GPS
- Heart Inverter
- Fully enclosed flybridge
- Molded stairs from aftdeck to bridge
- 2 Spare Props
This vessel is out of the water and located in our dry moorage show yard ready for you to see any day of the week! Give us a call or come see her today! Oh, and don't forget to check out her full specs!
- Twin Cummins 6BTA 5.9 250hp diesels
- Webasto hydronic diesel furnace - new in 2014
- Heart Inverter
- Five 8D batteries
- Raymarine RL70C Plotter/GPS/Radar (Upper & Lower)
- Lowrance depthfinder (Upper)
- Jensen Stereo
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF
- Factory hardtop over aft deck
- Molded stairs from aft deck to flybridge
- Molded steps from aft deck to transom platform with only two ladder steps
- Fully enclosed flybridge w/ upper helm station and excellent seating
- Lewmar windlass
- Weaver davit system
- Livingston tender
- Private owner’s aft suite w/island double berth, vanity, head compartment and separate shower stall
- Forward VIP stateroom w/double berth, storage drawers & shelves
- Midship double berth as 3rd stateroom
- Guest head w/ shower forward
- All salon seating offer great views through the large view windows
- Four-place dinette converts to double berth
- Settee opposite dinette
- "up galley" on same level as salon
- Princess 3 burner propane cooktop/oven
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Double stainless steel sink
- Hardwood flooring
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.