Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Clean! Well Equipped for Year-Round Northwest Cruising! Set up to Explore, Dive and Fish! Ready for your next adventure? Make this one your next boat!
The Bayliner 3988 is a great family cruiser with roomy accommodations and a long list of standard equipment.
She's built on a shallow-deadrise modified-V hull with moderate beam and prop pockets to reduce shaft angles. Inside,
The two-stateroom two-head floor plan is arranged with an island bed forward and a double berth in the second stateroom that extends below the elevated dinette in the salon. The salon with its U-shaped galley, settee, dinette and standard lower helm is well arranged.
Powered with twin Hino diesels 250 HP this boat cruised at 15+ knots. Clean, exceptionally equipped and very well cared for, this boat is a great San Juan cruiser.
- Webasto Forced Air Diesel Furnace for year round comfort cruising
- Swim platform extended and raised 6 inches
- Custom stainless steel dive ladder off swim platform
- Custom scuba tank holders in cockpit (4)
- Heart Freedom 3000 watt Inverter
- 8kw Westerbeke Generator
- Satellite TV System
- Sea Wise Electric /Hydraulic Swim Platform Davit
- 11.5 AB Aluminum bottom RIB with UniHelm seating and 30hp Mercury
- Much, Much More!
Vessel is located out of the water in Anacortes - Where It's A Boat Show Every Day!
- Adjustable height table
- Tinted windows
- Mini blinds
- Lounge settee converts to berth
- Salon headroiom- 6'4"
- Pleated Headliner
- Ice Maker
- Doouble stainless steel sink
- Teak and maple flooring
- NovaKool 6.84 cu ft refrigerator
- Princess stove, 110v with oven
- Drawer storage
- Lighting - step and overhead
- Master stateroom forward with Queen sized island berth
- Hanging lockers on both sides
- Storage drawers under berth
- Electric Heater, 110v with zone control
- Webasto forced air furnace in hallway
- Stereo speakers
- Mid stateroom with double bed
- Headboard and storage shelf below
- Electric Heater 110v, with zone control
- Hanging locker
- Swim step extended and raised 6 inches
- Swim step set up for diving with custom stainless steel dive ladder
- Custom wall mounted scuba tank holders in cockpit
- SeaWise Electric / Hydraulic Davit System mounted to swim platform
- Recessed anchor locker
- Anchor Windlass, Muir
- Anchor with chain and rope
- Stainless Steel rails
- Bimini top
- Extra storage access in cockpit
- Wired for electric downriggers
- Stainless steel bar-b-q
- Fish cleaning station
- Just buffed and waxed (5/16)
- Raytheon R11 Radar
- Raytheon Raychart 610 GPS/Plotter
- Webasto Forced Air Diesel Furnace
- 8kw Westerbeke genset
- 10" Lowrance chart plotter GPS for Flybridge and Dinghy
- Heart Freedom 3000 Watt Inverter
- Link 2000 inverter for computer at lower helm
- Computer at lower helm features Nobletec Suite 9 navigation software
- Satellite TV Tracking System (Requires Direct TV Box)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.