Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
This is the nicest and best equipped 3288 motoryacht that I have seen! This very loved boat has always been in covered moorage (moorage is available), and has had unmatched care and maintenance. Set up to cruise year around. This is a very special boat!
Total Power: 150x2
Cruising Speed: 12Knts
Max Speed: 16Knts
Fresh Water: 89
One of the best laid out 32ft. boats afloat. The 3288 Motoryacht has the famous "hidden" aft stateroom that truly makes this model a true couples cruising boat.
- Large separate aft stateroom with queen size bed, vanity/sink and hanging locker.
- Vberth forward with tons of storage.
- Custom made salon carpeting!
- Custom starboard interior cabinet.
- Mini blinds in salon.
- The design of the salon is fantastic for entertaining!
- Cabin heat is twin Marine Air heating and cooling systems.
- Unmatched storage throughout!
Very spacious U/shaped galley with storage to spare.
- Norcold AC/DC refriderator freezer.
- 3 burner LPG stove with oven.
- Built-in microwave.
- Stainless double sink.
- Coffee maker.
- Storage shelf.
6kw diesel Onan genset.
- Raymarine color radar/gps/plotter.
- Custom made Radome mast.
- 2/vhf radios.
- color tv/vhs.
- Three electric windsheild wipers.
- Richie compass.
Turbo Hino diesels (very low 1700hrs) with all maintenance records since new.
- Brand new stainless exhaust risers.
- Brand new dripless stuffing boxes.
- Upgraded Racor fuel filters.
- Racor oil recovery system.
Full flybridge enclosure with sunbrella and heavy guage stainless bows!
Boat includes a fantastic 10ft. hard bottom inflatable with a newer 8hp. Honda.
- Roskelley stainless davit system.
- New electric anchor windlass.
- Bow pulpit with anchor roller.
- Bruce anchor/ 250' all chain.
- Rail mount LPG bbq.
- Swim step with boarding ladder.
- Vessel includes all lines, fenders, and everything needed to go cruising NOW.
Extensive and impeccable service records are included with vessel. Unbelievable logbook. Pride of ownership shows thruout!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.