Builder / Designer
This boat is more than just a beautiful, roomy 43' MotorYacht, she is truly a liveaboard home right here on the water. She features two huge staterooms, two heads, twin helm stations and sleeping for six. Great entertaining area with wetbar/fridge and full canvas for ultimate comfort. Her twin Hino diesels will get you where you want to go.
The Bayliner 4387 Aft-Cabin Motoryacht is perfect for long-range cruising in comfort and style. The interior features two private staterooms, two complete heads, a spacious salon, a full electric galley, and an aft deck.
- Engine(s): Twin Hino W06D diesels 240 hp each
- Hours: 1744
- 300 gallons fuel
- Westerbeke auxiliary diesel - 497 hours
- Electronic engine controls in main cabin and flybridge (Teleflex-Morse)
- Hurth Transmissions
- Cruising Speed: 16 knots (5.5 gal/hr at 9K)
- Max Speed: 24 knots
- 4 Bennett trim tabs
- 3 batteries (2-AGM grp 31, 1 grp 27)
- 40A Statpower True Charger
- 50A shore power cord
- 2 - 30A receptacles on boat
- Stern mood lights that shine off the lower stern into the water
- lights in closets
- LOA 43'
- Beam 14' 3"
- draft 3.0'
- displacement 20,000#
- two 22x22 bronze propellers 4 blade
- 1 1/2" shafts with bronze struts
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system on both helms
The salon is full beam, newly carpeted, and extremely bright with brand new LED lighting. There are large sliding windows on both sides and the windshield forward. It is comfortable, spacious and very nice for entertaining or just relaxing.
- L shaped Sofa to port
- Lower helm to starboard
- Main electric panel to starboard by helm
- Air Marine and Pompanette air systems (air conditioning)
- White Rodgers heating system
The Master Stateroom is aft, down two steps from the salon,
- Huge storage, queen mattress
- Make Up area with Lights
- Large (16" X 40")aft Window that opens for ventilation, very airy
- Built in TV cabinet
The master head is starboard, Very Nice!
- Electric Toilet
- Separate Shower with Glass Shower Door
- Granite look Counter with Integrated Sink
- Overhead Lights
- Under counter Storage
- Large Utility Cabinet with Mirrored Sliding Doors
FWD VIP CABIN
- The FWD cabin has an angled double bed and in suite head
- 21" square hatch for carry on air/emergency exit
- Lighted hanging locker
- 4 Drawers under bed
The VIP head is attached to the VIP stateroom and just forward port of Galley. The head has two doors. One to the forward cabin and one to the companion way.
- Beautiful Granite look integrated sink and counter
- 5' long Mirrored Cabinet behind sink
- Electric Toilet
- Full length Mirrored Door
- Storage under sink
The Galley is to port and down from the Salon. The Dinette is directly across. The Galley is HUGE with plenty of natural light from the windshield directly above.
- Princess 3 burner cook-top with oven
- Large Vitrifrigo Refrigerator with separate Large Freeze
- hot and cold pressure water
- Whirlpool Microwave
- Whirlpool Trash Compactor
- washer/dryer (Kariba)
- Double Sinks
- One oval opening portal with screen
- LED Dome Lights
- Under counter Lights
The dinette is to starboard, down the salon and across from the galley. It has facing seats with a large table between.
- Facing bench seats
- Large Table (28" X 50")
- 2 Oval Opening Portals with Screens
- 2 LED Overhead Lights
- Lots of natural light from the main windshield just above
- Uniden VHF radio
- JRC radar 1800
- depth sounder Humminbird (also on GPS chartplotter)
- GPS chartplotter/depth sounder Raymarine touch screen display
- Ritchie compass
- Six electric bilge pumps
- 3 fire extinguisher
- GFCI protected outlets
- CO alarm
- 2 smoke alarms
- Jabsco remote control search light
- bell and horn
- 4 life jackets
- type IV throwable life cushion
- CQR 45# anchor
- 50' chain
- 150' rode
- Muir-Cougar electric windlass
- full bottom strip with 5 coats bottom paint and barrier coat August 2016
- Full canvas enclosure for fly bridge and aft deck in good condition
- stainless steel davit system on swim platform with manual block and tackle
- no dinghy
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Lake Union Sea Ray is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Capital City Yacht Sales.