Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
"BAY BZS" is, most likely, one of the cleanest and most customized of this highly popular Sea Ray model available, on the current market! She boasts super low hours on her Mercruiser 454's and Westerbeke generator.
Just a few years ago, her owner completed a thorough redecoration of the interior that included carpeting, draperies, bedding, furnishings and a new refrigerator, The exterior was also redone, including all red stripes painted black and trimmed in gold pin stripes. In 2012 she was treated to all new canvas w/tinted eisenglass, new flybridge upholstery, new helm cover and all new aft deck wicker furnishings (equates to about $10,000 in upgrades this year!). Also renewed in 2012 are her batteries.
She is a beauty and you will be impressed!
She is offered by her owner/broker who is only selling her due to his wife's illness. May consider Victory Vision motorcycle (2010 or newer) as partial payment.
Board via custom wooden stairs designed to make boarding easier for a handicapped person (that go with the boat or buyer may elect to leave them behind), to the side deck and go aft through hard plexi doors to aft deck; up to flybridge or enter main cabin to salon with easy chairs to port and entertainment center to starboard. Forward and down to galley on port and convertible dinette to starboard; forward to guest stateroom that sleeps 3 on lower double and upper twin. Guest head is accessed via side door from galley area or from private entry in guest stateroom. Head aft to luxurious master stateroom with centerline walk around queen, loads of hanging lockers, make up table w/lighted mirror and laundry room with stack GE washer/dryer. Master head is en-suite and features a tub/shower.
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle heat/AC (3 units)
- Custom carpeting
- Custom curtains
- Leather easy chairs (2) w/ottoman
- Custom bed spreads/throw pillows (all berths)
- Custom memory foam mattress (master)
- Custom high intensity track lighting w/remote fader (salon)
- High end entertainment center (see electronics)
- Asian designer decorator items are negotiable
- Salon wine rack/liquor locker
- Tambor storage door in guest stateroom needs replacement
- Recently upholstered dinette seating
- Full size Maytag Performa refrigerator w/ice maker
- Emerson microwave oven
- 3 burner Princess electric range
- Frigidaire Laundry Center LC-120D stack washer/dryer (in master)
- Deep large fiberglass sink w/custom single lever faucet
- Loads of storage
- 110V water heater
- Pressure water system
- Shore water connection w/filters
- Tambor storage door needs replacement
- Raytheon Pathfinder RL80C radar/chart
- Garmin GPSmap 215
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass
- International Offshore depth sounder
- Navigator Speed indicator/log
- Standard Marine VHF radio
- Ships Systems Monitor
- Shipstime Quartz brass clock
- 32" Gateway flat panel HDTV (Salon)
- Bose AV28 Media Center AM/FM/CD/DVD surround sound (4 spkrs+sub woofer) (Salon)
- 15" Philips Flat Panel HDTV (Master)
- Sony CDX-C780 AM/FM/CD Stereo (Unit @ Ent Ctr w/speakers in master)
- 13" Sharp color TV (Guest)
- Panasonic VCR (Guest)
- Aft deck fiberglass hardtop w/hard door entry to deck
- New full canvas enclosures on bridge and aft deck
- New flybridge upholstery
- New aft deck wicker furniture (love seat/2 chairs/coffee table)
- New sunscreens for all windows
- Aft deck Maytag freestanding air conditioner
- Fiberglass radar arch
- Bow pulpit & S/S rails
- Foredeck sun pads
- Lifesling overboard rescue system
- Danforth anchor w/ample chain/line rode
- Danforth style stern anchor
- Maxwell Nilsson horizontal electric windlass w/remotes & foot pads
- Fiberglass decks
- Deck washdown (fresh-aft)
- Ships Bell
- Bow docking lights (inop)
- Navigation lights (anchor light stand swivel broken)
- Ray-Line electric remote control search light
- Fiberglass swim platform (needs new core)
- Swim ladder
- Fenders and lines
- S/S fender holders
- Windshield wipers
- S/S BBQ
- Westerbeke 8.5 kW generator w/646 hours
- 120/12V Master electrical panel
- 120 & 12V lighting
- New Grp27 batteries engines/house & Grp24 generator
- Battery charger
- 30A shore power cables (2)
- 30A shore power inlets (2)
- Shore phone/TV inlet
- 12V courtesy lighting interior & exterior
- 120 to 12V converter
- Was at one time equipped with inverter which has been removed, but controller panel remains
- Twin Mercruiser 340HP (454CID) engines
- Fresh water cooling systems
- Bilge blowers (2)
- Salon & flybridge engine controls
- Engine alarms
- Halon auto fire fighting system
- Fuel filters
- Flo-Master SPO-30 lube oil change system
- Fuel shut off valves
- Hydraulic steering
- Engine synchronizer gauge
- Sea strainers
- Bennett trim tabs
- S/S engine room ladder
Guest is forward adjacent to guest stateroom with entry from passageway or from guest stateroom. It features a vanity w/sink, mirror & plentiful storage, great lighting, shower, power vent fan and Vacuflush marine toilet.
Master head is ensuite and boasts a tub/shower, power vent fan, large vanity with sink, mirror, loads of storage and great lighting. Vacuflush marine toilet is slightly raised for easier use.
Both toilets flush to holding tank with Sanx One treatment system (auto treatment fluid pump inop and fluid must be flushed in) and waste is legally pumped overboard or if preferred, by use of a Y-valve, waste may be flushed to a holding tank that is discharged dockside.
As her broker/owner, she is "my baby". When we purchased her, my wife ordered all soft goods (carpeting, curtains, mattresses, throw pillows and furniture) disposed of and all were replaced with new. She also didn't want the old refrigerator and we replaced it, as well. She was custom decorated with an almost all new interior by Yacht Interiors and Design (Jessie). On the exterior, what was once a "red" Sea Ray became modernized with all black stripes w/gold trim. This year, I had all new canvas, shade screens and flybridge upholstery done in a tan/black theme. I also replaced all the aft deck furnishings with very high line and comfortable wicker furnishings that include 2 chairs, love seat and glass top coffee table.
She does need a few items attended to, but due to my wife's illness and trying to run our brokerage, I have not had time to get to them (they are disclosed within the specs). I can't imagine you could find a cleaner, more updated, 1988 Sea Ray 415, anywhere!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Bay Yachts, Inc.
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.