Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
She's just detailed, tuned and ready to cruise. "Hot Wash" is a great example of this highly popular model and is very well equipped. She features twin 454's. She also has gen, air, windlass, radar, chart, GPS and much more.
Board via Port or Starboard side decks or up ladder from swim platform to aft deck then enter aft deck with wet bar, ice maker and refrigerator; up to flybridge with aft helm and seating and additional seating forward of helm; down to spacious salon with lower helm to starboard; down again to galley on port and convertible dinette to starboard; forward to guest head port and guest stateroom. Head aft to a great master stateroom with walk around queen on an angle, loads of locker space and an ensuite head.
- Sleeps 8 Owners and guests
- Carpets, Drapes, Curtains
- Guest head w/shower
- 2 Staterooms sleeps 4
- Settee sleeps 2
- 6'4" headroom
- Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning
- Galley down w/dinette opposite
- Princess 3 burner electric range w/oven
- Water heater
- Pantry and loads of storage
- Dual S/S Eurostyle sinks
- Vitrifrigo 12/110V double door refrigerator w/freezer
- Built-in microwave
- Pressure and dockside water
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass(2)
- Standard Horizon loudhailer
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Uniden VHF
- Lowrance GlobalMap 7000
- Raytheon RX10X radar
- DataMarine depth/speed/log
- JVC AM/FM/CD stereo
- Protron and Sharp flat panel TV's
- Toshiba CRT TV w/Disc player
- Battery bank (1) Grp27, (6) 6V golf cart
- Kohler 7.5 Kw generator
- Heart Interface 2000W inverter
- 50A shore power connection
- 110/12V Master electrical panel
- Profesional Mariner 35A charger
- Dockside electrical cable
- TV/Telephone connection
- Electrical meters
- CQR anchor w/chain
- Bow pulpit and rails
- Ships bell
- Full flybridge enclosure
- Flybridge/aft deck carpet
- Seawolf windlass w/capstan
- Side stanchions w/lifelines
- S/S fender holders
- Foredeck sunpad
- Aft deck hardtop w/enclosure
- Aft deck wet-bar w/U-Line icemaker and refrigerator
- Twin Crusader 7.4L (454 CID) 350HP
- Velvet Drive 10-18-012 transmissions
- Marine Air systems reverse cycle A/C (3)
- 2 Bilge pumps (auto/man)
- Flybridge and salon controls
- Fresh water cooling
- Thermal/acoustical insulation
- Bennett trim tabs
- 2 Bilge blowers
- Engine alarm
- Fireboy 1301 Model 100CG Auto halon system
- Fuel shut-off valves
- Teleflex Seastar I hydraulic steering
She features two private heads.
Guest is forward with access from passageway forward of galley or a private entrance from the guest stateroom. It features a vanity with sink, mirror & storage, large stall shower w/bench and an electric marine toilet.
Master head is accessed from the master stateroom and is ensuite. It features a large vanity with sink, mirror & ample storage, large stall shower w/bench and an electric marine toilet.
Both toilets flush to a holding tank that may be discharged dockside or treated then pumped overboard with it's Purasan treatment system.
"Hot Wash" shows quite well having just gone through a complete detail. Additionally, She has spent a good majority of her life in the fresh waters of the California Delta under a covered slip, which is transferable to qualified parties.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Bay Yachts, Inc.
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.