Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
Incentive! $2500 bonus to buyer at closing to cover due diligence and misc costs. View Slip available with Poulsbo YC membership.
This long range cruising capable Motoryacht has a huge interior and the popular three-cabin layout with a U-shaped up-galley aft in the salon. She was built on a solid fiberglass semi-displacement hull and the running gear is well protected by her full-length keel. She has one of the largest aft decks to be found on a boat this size (over 140 sq. ft.). The yacht features two full heads, both with stall showers. Ideal as a comfortable cruising yacht or as a liveaboard as the third cabin can be converted into an office
With a membership at the PYC, boat slip faces open water and view of the Olympics.
A full flybridge and aft deck enclosure creates a huge amount of protected living space. The aft deck provides space for a table and chairs for dining as well as additional seating. Down three steps from the aft deck is the spacious all teak main salon with a U-shaped galley aft to port with an large dinette forward. To starboard is the lower helm station forward. Large windows all around bring in the views and flood the space with natural light.
Moving aft down three steps is the master stateroom with a centerline queen berth, loads of hanging locker, cabinet and drawer storage and a spacious head with stall shower. Moving forward down three steps from the main salon you find port and starboard matching guest staterooms and a second large head with shower in the forepeak.
- Raytheon Radar RC520
- Raytheon Chartplotter
- Raytheon GPS
- Dual Station Raytheon Suite
- Raytheon L265 Fishfinder/Depth Sounder
- Standard VHF
- Benmar Course Keeper 210 Autopilot
- Ritchie Compass on Bridge
- Flat Screen TV
- AM/FM Radio
- Westerbeke 8.5 KW Genset
- 5 Batteries Provide DC Demands, 2 House, 2 for starting engines, and 1 for Westerbeke Generator
- 40 Amp Battery Charger
- 2 auto-electric bilge pumps
- NorCold DE-560 Refrigerator w/Freezer
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Three Burner Electric Cooktop & Oven
- Nilsson Electric Windlass
- Canvas Enclosure Flybridge
- Canvas Enclosed Sundeck
- Swimstep w/Ladder Entrance to Sundeck
- SS Davit w/Electric Winch for Dinghy
- SS Railing on Roof above Sundeck
- Second Helm Seat on Bridge
- 3' X 4' Table on Sundeck
- Bait Tank w/Saltwater Pump
- Washdown Pump on Deck
- 70# Bruce Anchor w/400' of 3/8" Chain
- Swim Step w/Hot & Cold Shower
- Crane for 10' Livingston w/Tohatsu 6hp Outboard
- Swim Ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.