Builder / Designer
Engines / Speed
First time on the market and Captain Maintained since new. Full beam master with his & her heads. Additionally there is a VIP guest stateroom plus a third guest stateroom plus two companion way berths. There's a total of six heads. ELDORADO is a flush deck style motor yacht with a feel that is much larger than most 67 footers. Please contact Owner's Agent for additional details.
This Knight & Carver Flush Deck Motor Yacht has a hard chined hull with raked stern with anchor roller and bow platform, twin stabilizer fins, twin inboard rudders, and a transom stern with teak swim platform and a transom door. There are stainless steel capped rubrails, there is a stainless steel bow pulpit, and teak handrails run on stainless steel stanchions and hard panels around the foredeck and side decks.
A low forward trunk cabin has a skylight hatch over the forward accomidations. Next aft is the raised main cabin with wheelhouse forward with port and starboard side doors. Side decks lead around the cabin to wing doors to the full width enclosed aft deck. A cockpit follows with a built in spa in the sole, a starboard control station, a live bait well, lockers, and port and starboard seats.
The upper deck has a forward centerline flybridge helm station with two pedestal pilot seats, a starboard side companionway hatch to the pilothouse, followed by a settee and a port side L-shaped lounge with table. The boat deck follows and has a forward kitchenette with sink, BBQ grill, reefer, and lockers. Aft is the tender with chocks, davit crane, and emergency life raft.
From pilothouse stairs to the forwardmost lower deck compartment is a captains cabin with double berth, lockers and a head with stall shower. A passage follows and a crew's cabin to port with two single berths, lockers and a head with stall shower. To starboard is a guest stateroom with island double berth, lockers and a head with stall shower. A door to a machinery room is aft which is followed by a door to the engine room.
The aft lower deck has a stairway from the salon with access to the master stateroom and an emergency door to the engine room. The master stateroom has an island king berth, lockers, and two heads, port and starboard, each with stall shower.
The main deck has the wheelhouse forward with a centerline helm station with pedestal seat, port and starboard guest seating and an aft chart table. A port side door is followed by a stairway forward to the guest staterooms. A starboard side door is followed by steps to the upper deck and a passage to the galley and main cabin. The passage has a starbord side day head and a port side U-shaped galley. The galley has an aft breakfast bar with stools. The main salon follows and has a starboard side settee with end tables, wet bar, entertainment center. Aft on the main deck is a large L-shaped settee that is convertible to a dining table.
- ComNav Auto Pilot 1001 w/101 Remote
- Furuno Radar FMD811 w/RDP118 Remote
- Furuno Video FishFinder
- Horizon Maxi VHF Radio
- Icom ICM700 SSB Radio
- DataMarine Digital Depth
- RayMarine C120 MFD w/Chartlink XT GPS/Plotter
- Apelco AXL1500 Auto Direction Finder
- Telcor Wind Speed/Direction
- 5" Danforth Compass
- 4" Ritchie Compass
- 2x Detroit Diesel 8V92N Power w/2.5" Stainless Steel Shafts
- 3x Station MMC Electronic Engine Controlls
- Dual 75/1000 MAX Racor Fuel Filters
- Wagner Hydraulic Power Assust Steering
- ComNav Rudder Angle
- Engine Pyrometer Gauges
- 2x 20kW Northern Lights Generators
- Halon Automatic Thermal Release Fire Suppression System
- Lewco 1240ACD Automatic Battery Charger
- ReadiAmp 8 Charger for Radio Batteries
- Batteries 2x 8D Engine Start, 2x 8D House Service, 2x Generator Start
- Batteries 2x Group 24 Sealed Radio Systems Emergency Bank
- CruiseAir AC w/Reverse Cyle Heat
- AC/DC Circuit Breaker Panels
- Naiad Model 252 Fin Type Roll Stabilizers
- Village Marine Tech Watermaker
- 6x Parr Diaphram Type Automatic Bilge Pumps w/High Water Alarms
- 240V Emergency Bilge Pump System w/Manifold to 5 Bilge Compartments
- 6x Poole-Chaffe AC/DC MSD System w/Holding Tank, Pump Out, and Deck Plate
- 40 gal Clean Oil Tank w/Oil Change Pump
- Fuel Transfer Pump
- 13' Avon Seasport 400DL RIB w/Yamaha 30hp
- Davit C1000 Superwinch Crane w/12v DC Motor
- Avon 8 Person Cannister Life Raft
- ACR 406 EPIRB
- Cockpit Bait Tank
- Cockpit Coaming
- Cockpit Spa Tub Biult into Deck
- Transom Door
- Whirlpool Washing Machine
- Bosch Dryer
- NuTone Central Vacuum System
- Telcor Clock & Barometer
- Searchlight w/Remote Control
- Ideal Vertical Electric Anchor Windlass
- 60# CQR Anchor w/300' 3/8" Chain
- Spare 60# CQR Anchor w/300' Rode and 50' 3/8' Chain
- GE Side by Side Reefer/Freezer
- Marvel Reefer on Flybridge
- Marvel Freezer in Machinery Room
- Vinotemp Wine Cooler
- Jennair Cooktop Grill w/Oven
- Instant Hot Water
- GE Microwave Oven
- GE Dishwasher
- Kenmore Compactor
- Jennair BBQ Grill on Flybridge
- SeaTel Marine TVRO Satellite TV Dome
- 32" Samsung TV
- Sony DH100 DVD Player
- Sony CDP CD Player
- 26" Samsung TV
- Dynex DVD Player
- 14" Sony TV
- 23" Samsung TV
- Sony CDX5090 Stereo
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Hallmark Yachts Inc.
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY LAKE UNION SEA RAY. Lake Union Sea Ray is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.